ASMMAHAV 13

"Jungkook, oh my goodness

"Jungkook, oh my goodness... You were dying... " Jin says, shocked. Jungkook nods, sighing.
"Yeah, but then I realized, I'm gonna live... Because of Taehyung, and it'll be forever. I was scared of dying, then that happened" Jungkook says, giving a light smile.
"I'm so sorry for that, but at least, you're still living, forever though" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook giggles, shaking his head.
"Let's go back home, its dangerous out here and I'm glad that I found you" Jin says and Jungkook nods, sighing.

The two got home, being met with a worried Taehyung.
"Jungkook, are you okay? I'm so sorry, please forgive me" He says, his sounds so sincere.
"I'm okay, Tae. I forgive you, Jin hyung explained everything, I didn't mean to take it the wrong way" Jungkook says, feeling guilty.
"No, it's none of your fault, it's no one's fault, okay?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods. Jin looked at Taehyung, pointing at his lips before walking away, leaving them two.

"So... Uh... Well... We're technically mates... Uh... " Taehyung stutters, getting startled as Jungkook neared his face to his. Jungkook smirked before leaving a small peck on his lips.
"Yeah, we are" He says, about to walk away when Taehyung grabbed him and wrapped his arms around his waist, a deep kiss is what he's met with. He was frozen, but he later realized, he's kissing Taehyung.

Closing his eyes, he puts a hand on his shoulder and kissed back. They pulled away after a few minutes, minutes? Because they're vampires, they don't need to breathe.
"That could've been longer" Taehyung says, making Jungkook scoff.
"Shut up" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes and resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.
"So... Are we together yet?" Jungkook muttered under his breath, forgetting that the older have good hearing.
"If you say so" Taehyung says, chuckling.

Jin who's watching from afar, smiled, chuckling.