ASMMAHAV 6

"Come on, Jungkook ah

"Come on, Jungkook ah. Let's go and walk around the mansion, so you'll know which places you should go" Jin says and Jungkook nods, smiling.
"What about me?" Taehyung asks, pouting.
"This is your house, you know everything about this, no need for a tour" Jin says and Jungkook stuck his tongue out at the other vampire. Taehyung rolled his eyes, groaning.
"Nevermind, I'm just gonna drink blood" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"I hate that I'm a vampire now... I just wanna finish being in college and pursue my dream as a artist" Jungkook says, sighing. Jin felt bad, the guy was young, his brother is in the wrong for doing that.
"Hmm, I could help you. Your eyes can be hidden by contacts, we don't know about your fangs though" Jin says and Jungkook smiled. His eyes sparkled, he started bouncing.
"Can you do that? I read that vampires can hide their fangs though. Can you like, buy me contacts?" Jungkook says and Jin frowns.
"Wait, yeah, we can, I forgot, gosh" Jin says and chuckled.

"You should do it like this-" Jin gets cut off as Jungkook had hid his fangs already.
"Well, that was fast" Jin says, chuckling.
"Well, I have some spare contacts I haven't used, just bought it like a week ago, you can use that" Jin says, smiling.
"But like, I'm not gonna burn in the sunlight, right?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"No, what books from vampires did you read? Those movies are lies, don't worry" Jin says, chuckling.
"Well, about you being hungry for blood, that's a problem" Jin says and Jungkook sighs.
"Yeah, I need to fight the urge, right?" Jungkook says and Jin nods.
"I gotta train you for that" Jin says and Jungkook chuckles, nodding. As the two talked, someone was watching them from afar, probably jealous? Or just mad? Or something? Dunno?

 As the two talked, someone was watching them from afar, probably jealous? Or just mad? Or something? Dunno?