VI

Gillermo:

        "'Bueno giorno' Gillermo"
               /Good morning/

       My right hand man walked in without knocking again distracting me from the pile of papers around me. Samuel was corvered in blood and dirt, he loves it when they run.
    "Will it kill you to knock Samuel"

     He grimaced at his full name and his face hardened with a glare. One which I waved off.
     "What is it?"

    "Alexa opened her mouth, that's what"

    I clenched my fist in anger, 'porca miseria'. I knew that little thing was a mistake to overlook, she seemed like backup and not an actual raider.
             /dammit/

     "'Capisco benissimo', you can leave"
          /I understand/

       He gave a small bow before he left, leaving me to my own thoughts. My cousin was on to me and he sure as hell won't make my plan easy to effect. It annoyed me to no end that my father was giving out something that was meant to be mine. Lailani.

      Zander already has the company under his name, fine it is always legally his in the first place, and then he is Don in our family since his mother was the first born, my father the last born the rest in the middle bit the metal of bullets. Only for Lailani to be proposed to him on a silver plater. I meet her at a charity event and she captivated me on the spot since then I had stalked her.

    I was going to get revenge on my father for doing that and my cousin too. I was going to have her for myself and I was ready to stop at nothing. But I had to think fast, my father couldn't find out or else I was done for because obviously he was not quite pleased with me ever.

       I did everything I thought could make my father and mother proud but my mother doesn't care what could happen to me and my father was always more proud of his precious nephew. Zander once told me that I am his big brother and there was no argument since I am three years older than him and we lived together for half of our lives.

     I swore that he wasn't going to get what I never gave and nothing on earth was going to take her away from me. So I called back Sam and not to my surprise hr didn't knock.
      "¿Si, capo?"

     "Change of plans Sam, you're going to go get my woman and not even a strand if hair just be out of place. You got that?"

     "Si, capo"

    He bowed again and left, I relaxed in my chair and smirked at the thought of marking her mine. I couldn't wait for her arrival.

    Darsy:

   I was extremely hurt when Lailani was ranting on and on about the arranged marriage, it took everything in me not to break down on my end of the call.

       As expected she had doubts about me not being straight but I was also careful not to confirm them, I was too much of a coward to confess even though I was pretty sure she thought like a bisexual because of the times in high school when she will peek at the cheerleaders and blush, then at the players and blush again.

      I looked up the internet about the Lockwoods and found the nephew. Zander Lockwood. It turns out he is drop dead gorgeous, and is an Italian. Two points for her to like him, all I could do was gulp down my sobs and tried to think positive about the whole thing but again she seemed really upset about the whole thing and she could be miserable for the rest of her life.

      I decided to visit her and help her through it all even though I started to feel bitter towards it all.

A/N
Okay I admit, the chapter is short but I thought that it would be great to see into the other characters of the story.

         Teaser: the police are present. Not good.....

                    Love for y'all.
                                           ~aliya