Chapter Five

Uhhh... Hi. Sooo um... Heh. Sorry it's been so long guys. I got caught up with my second account which is growing really popular. Imm already at 20k and i'm trying really hard, honestly. I know you all have probably forgotten about this book so, to keep you all from being bored and to keep me from getting frustrated with two accounts I'm going to give you a summary.

Darkshade Joins ShadowClan, moons later after training in the dark forest, Darkshade has now the full intention of a killer. She earns an apprentice 3 moons before they leave for the lake and his name is Ashpaw. While taking him out hunting for the Clan, she and Ashpaw sneak up on a small kit named Crowkit (Crowfeather) on the WindClan border. She orders him to attack the kit and when he refuses, she throws the kit to the ground and pins him down. She then threatens to kill him if he doesn't teach him a lesson, so he attacks. Moons later While on the travel to the lake, when the clans are crossing the deep hole, he slips and falls. Oakfur yells at her to get him since she's in charge of the 9 moon old. She leaps to his struggling body writhing helplessly on the edge of the rocks. She grabs hold of his scruff and begins to pull him up. Except that's not what her plan was. Once she has him geld high enough, she tosses him off the edge, into the dark hole. Later on, she and Rowanclaw begin to fall in love with eachtoher. Now, that Black RiverClan tom with the purple eyes named Midnightfur from the prologue, she's also fallen in love with was sent as a prophecy from StarClan to stop her evil doings. She becomes pregnant with Midnightfur's kits and goes out to visit him in a clearing far from ShadowClan and RiverClan. Rowanclaw spots them and attacks, swiping his claws across Midnightfur's chest, killing him slowly and painfully.
She then gives birth to her kits whom Rowanclaw now knows are not his. They are a tom and a shecat, Hawkkit or Hawktail (after Hawkfrost) and Jaykit or Jayleaf (After Jay)
Now, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather are now born in the clans, Warriors and Medicine Cat.
Darkshade comes across a small blaze colored kit from ThunderClan in the middle of a ShadowClan clearing and learns his name is Blazekit. She begins to train the kit in secret throughout his apprenticeship and when he becomes a warrior, se introduces him to the Dark Forest. She trains there and becomes stronger and stronger everyday. His warrior name is now Blazefeather and Darkshade has noticed he has fallen in love with the ShadowClan shecat Creeksplash. But while in the Dark Forest, Brokenstar possesses him with a special power. The power of flames. His claws can heat up like red hot metal and fry his enemies with a blow to any part of their body. He's immune to fire and can set himself aflame along with any part of his body, paw, tail, ect. Darkshade catches the two together and tells Blazefeather she is making him weak and orders him to kill her. No more than a few seconds later he nods and says, "There's no need for love in the Dark Forest. I must stay loyal to my true clan." And kills her. They bury her and she is never heard from again. In the war of ShadowClan and ThunderClan, Lionblaze is blamed for Russetfur's death by Darkshade, when truely, Darkshade fed her a mouse she stuffed with one small death berry she believed would kill her within the hour. She collapsed and died in front of Lionblaze. A moon later, the discovery of her death was revealed and Darkshade is Exiled at a Clan Gathering
*the exile*
"WAIT!" Yells a voice. The clans turn around to face the small black figure of Crowfeather.
The little wretch I told Ashpaw to attack...
"Yes Crowfeather?" Onestar asks his warrior from the Clan Tree. Crowfeater steps froward underneath the tree.
"He can't do that! That's leaders and deputy's only!" Screeches a RiverClan shecat. Other warriors join in with their complaints. Blackstar yowls for ten to silence. Crowfeather walks over and sits beside Darkshade on the jutted out tree root.
"I know who killed Russetfur." Blackstars tail bushes out and twitches back and forth.
"There's no need to talk about my former deputy! I have Darkshade now. Onestar tell your warrior to sit down." Onestar rises the fur on his back in defense.
"Blackstar, I'd like to hear what this warrior has to say." Firestar speaks up from one of the trees. Leopardstar (I forget if she's dead or not at this point in the book lol) dips her head and nods.
"Darkshade," He turns to the dark tabby. "Killed Russetfur."
Gasps are heard from around the small island. Darkshade looks up at Blackstar who's eyeing her his fur bushed out.
"Don't let them know! You're so close to your leadership!" Tigerstar whispers harshly into her ear.
"This is your choice... Either say something now and defend yourself like a true warrior or sit in silence to let them know the truth!" Hisses Mapleshade
"Be a leader or a kit. It's your choice." Hawkfrost purrs quietly.
"You must have the wrong cat. I am the deputy of this Clan and I would never harm any warrior of mine!" Darkshade hisses.
"Well I don't think we could say the same for your father." Crowfeather begins to pace in front of her. "It was you who forced Ashpaw to attack me when I left camp as a young kit just because he gave me a mouse!" He hisses.
"It was for the good of my Clan!"
"It was for the good of your own sick entertainment... You were the one who pushed Ashpaw into the hole and got him killed! You MURDERER!"
Darkshade stood in silence. Showing no emotion. There was nothing she could do.
"Is this true?" Blackstar choked out the words. Darkshade glared up at him with anger surging through her veins. A smile creeped onto her face.
"Yes. Every word is completely true, Blackstar." She looks over at a stunned and angry Oakfur and Mothwing. Rowanclaw stares in shock at his beloved shecat. She glares and spits at him. She looks over at the group and eyes her grown kits, Jayleaf and Hawktail stare at the traitor whom they still dont know is their mother. Blackstar sighs.
"Well then. I guess theres only one thing left to do." He turns to the Three Clan leaders, all shocked and fearful. He looks at each of the leaders in eyes. Each of them nodding. Blackstar sighs. "Then By the Code of The Clans, Darkshade, you are hear by banished from the clans." He points his tail to the rocks. "Leave now, we will set out patrols tomorrow at dawn and if you are spotted, they are ordered to kill you. You were a loyal deputy. But I never expected you to follow in your fathers pawprints.." He hisses anger and sorrow in his eyes.
Darkshade spits. "I was going to kill you anyway. You're a worthless leader who only follows the path of your foolish ancestors. I will leave. But I will come back..." Darkshade hisses and turns, walking through the path of cats. She approaches Rowanclaw. "I'll come back, I promise." She glares. He bared his teeth.
"Traitor..." She walks through the crowd of RiverClan warriors to her two kits. She nuzzles each of them.
"I'll always love you my little ones. She eyes Doeleap (their foster mother). "You've raised my kits well. Thank you." Doeleap eyes burn with hatred into Darkshade's soul, but se dips her head.
"You were a good friend of Midnightfur and I's. It's been an honor knowing you. Such a shame it had to end this way." The two young warriors eyes Darkshade mysteriously.
"You can't be our mother! Doeleap is!" Jayleaf hisses. Darkshade steps forward leaning in towards her daughter's white and tortoiseshell muzzle. Her purple eyes gleaming into her mothers
"But it's true, my kit." She looks over at the dark tabby with the Amber eyes. "You've grown strong, my son. I'm proud of you. Take care." She says before leaving the two puzzled warriors alone in the center of a crowd of cats. She walks trough the cats with pride, no regret. They all hiss and swipe out at her scratching and biting at her legs and shoulders. She ignores them. Smirking evily at them as she passes. She trots off of the island away from the clans.
"What have you done, you fool!" Hawkfrost hisses into her ear. She looks over at the dark shadowy figure of a tabby beside her. His ice blue eyes glaring deep into her soul.
"You had it! You could've killed him right then and there!" Snowtuft spats. She looks to her left at the snow white tom with the long scar going down his ear to his stomach. His shadowy fur is bristled with anger.
"No. This gives us more time to train her for the great battle. She will return, with more power and strength than before. As long as we go according to plan, we will win, and darkness will rise. Darkshade is our last hope."