Vic Fuentes

"Damnit, b/f/n, I told you I didn't want to go out tonight"' I yell at my friend, over the loud music of the crowded club she dragged me to.
" Come on, how was I supposed to know your asshole ex was gonna be here" she responds, pulling me through the sea of dancing bodies.

We approach the bar and she orders four shots, quickly downing one and gesturing for me to do the same. After I do, I shudder at the bitter taste.
" I just...how am I gonna have fun, knowing he is right there?" I gesture across the room, where my ex stands, grinding against a stranger. She grabs my chin, pulling me to face her.
" Just ignore his sorry ass and help me find my cousins" I smile at the thought of her cousin Vic and his band. I've been friends with them ever since she introduced us at their concert two years ago. A few months after meeting them, she deducted that I have a crush on Vic, and now that we are both single again, she won't stop trying to play matchmaker.

I glance behind her, as she takes her third shot. Yep, I'm gonna have a hell of a time getting her up for work tomorrow. I let out a giggle As I notice Mike craning his neck above the crowd, before spotting us.
" Hey, they're here" I say, nudging her shoulder, and she  looks to where I'm pointing. In minutes, all four of the guys are standing around us, giving out hugs, before ordering their own drinks. I notice y/f/n lean over and whisper something in Vic's ear, causing him to smile and she pulls away, winking at me. I didn't even notice him move beside, until his hand was in mine and he was pulling me to the dance floor.

My heart was beating faster than the bass of the fast-paced song that blared through the club. Even though everyone else around us was grinding and dancing along with the upbeat song, Vic pulled me in close to him. His hands were carefully placed around my back and my arm instinctively wrapped around his neck. I couldn't help but take in how amazing it felt to be this close to him and how good his hair smelled. Suddenly, I'm pulled from my thoughts when he speaks to me.
" Y/n, I want to do something, please don't get angry" before I can ask what he meant, his lips were on mine. I am frozen in shock for only a few seconds before I kiss him back. When we separate to catch our breath, he pulls me close to him again, before whispering in my ear....

" Be my valentine,y/n"

*******
AN: sorry it was kinda short. Please comment with any ideas to improve my writing. And I'm always taking request. Anyway thanks for reading.