[XIII] Compensation

WARNING: Slight 🔞! Feel free to skip the first parts if uncomfortable. Thank you! :>

___________________

Third Person

Although they never said it, It has always been written in their eyes, the surge of chemistry or maybe love, an invitation to memorize each other in all possible ways. The two gazed at each other longingly without a single word spoken, only their heavy breathing and ticking sound of the clock was heard inside the room.

Compensate me with your body. Those words keep on ringing inside Mashiho’s mind and behind a thousand words attempting to escape his lips, he only nodded as if possessed. He saw Junkyu smirked before slowly closing the gap between them, It was slow as usual, tempting, mesmerizing yet sinful. The archangel felt a pair of warm hands placed all over his body and it was more than enough to drive him out of his sanity. He shamelessly wrap his arms around the taller male's nape.

In a swift motion, Junkyu was now above him looking like a predator in the middle of a hunt. “Why are you smiling?” the immortal asked after they parted from the kiss.

Mashiho chuckled and caress both of his cheeks. “You look hot and cute at the same time. How can i not smile?” he replied causing the taller male to smile shyly.

“You don't call someone cute in the middle of a live anatomy session, Love.” Junkyu countered and proceed to plant small kisses all over his face then slowly made it down to his neck and collarbones, leaving a few small marks. Mashiho slightly push the latter off him to reach for the mark left on his shoulder, he immediately pinch Junkyu on the side. “Damn. What if they see this?!”

The older only shrug his shoulders and push the smaller down. “Then they'll know you unofficially belong to someone else.” he leaned in to kiss him again. His hands were following the path he went with his mouth, determined to touch every inch of skin he could reach. The archangel can clearly feel the hot sensation coming from the taller males’s palm that is roaming around his body.

Mashiho kissed the taller male with the same amount of feelings and intensity as he trail his hands down. The young doctor smiled through the kiss as he heard the sound of his zipper coming undone. “Patience, Mashi, Patience.” he whispered inaudibly after backing up and carrying the smaller frame bridal style to his bedroom. It was daytime but the room is covered in dim because of the thick curtains blocking the full length window.

Junkyu kisses Mashiho passionately before roughly lays him down on the bed. Placing gentle kisses over Mashiho’s torso and grazing his teeth against his skin here and there. And in a split second, He pulled the taller close to his body and impatiently unbutton the remaining one's of Junkyu's white polo shrugging it off his shoulders and throwing it somewhere in the room. Their pants and everything followed after that, until both of them are left completely naked.

The taller kissed him as if he'll disappear anytime and Mashiho did everything to assure the latter that he won't be gone. Mashiho reaches forward and hooks an arm around the doctor's waist. A small gasp escapes his lips, and it turns into a soft whimper as Junkyu starts to litter kisses over the smooth skin of his stomach, hands caressing softly at his back. The archangel moans, his hands tangling in Junkyu’s dark locks as he revels in the feeling.

aahhh please...” Mashiho breathed heavily feeling the latter's hands playing with his chest.

“Please what, Mashi?” The taller male's other hand has stopped tracing around his bud waiting patiently for an answer. He went back to kissing his neck slowly to feel the smaller frame jolt under his body.