[I] Tainted Angel

Third Person

As the scripture of order says, the five angels was sent to the human realm at the break of the dawn. Their divine characteristics temporarily disappearing as they landed to the palace.

"Okay where am i? Who am i?" The angel of hope muttered nervously while gently groping his body just to check if he's alright.

"Ramiel- i mean Jeongwoo, where are you?!" he heard a familiar voice yelled not too far from where he landed.

Jeongwoo started walking towards where the voice is only to see Gabriel- Mashiho, struggling to get himself off of the plant box.

"I can't believe they just randomly throw us here, what if i landed to a mud or something?" the messenger of heaven complained while his eyebrows knitting close to one another.

The angel of purity or Junghwan in the human form, halt as he seriously glance at the older angel. He slowly put his finger up and point directly at Mashiho. "You are annoyed for the first time in 104 years"

"What?! No way! I'm not annoyed!"

Doyoung or Uriel, the angel of wisdom, gently wipe the dust off of his shirt before looking up to the others. "Gab- Mashiho hyung, it's fine. We are temporarily humans so it's normal. The angel superior informed me that we will start having human feelings like how we used to."

"Where are we going now by the way?" Raphael, the angel of healing who is now Asahi, intervened while boredly looking at them.

"We should go inside the palace, i have the elixir with me." Mashiho said and lead the way inside.

The palace is an exclusive university created for all beings. The divine from heaven, the immortals from hell, and the chosen people from the human realm.

It allows the students or beings to learn more about themselves. Including their history, abilities, and preparation for them to be able to cope up with the real world.

The palace teaches every student the importance of maintaining the balance between all kinds.

While the Elixir of Life serves as the key to cross all barriers separating the human realm from both heaven and hell. Only the divine and immortal guardians can have it as well as those who are righteous.

Although classes and courses are taught like in normal universities, there are special classes available for different kinds. Thus having divided dormitories.

Lunar - for the Immortals
Solar - for the divines
Stellar - for the chosen humans

The three factions can share classes together except the special ones and those who already graduated can return to the palace to pursue masterals and doctorate. However, after studying everything about their kind and learning about their own history, they have to go back to where they originally came from.

"So who wants to share a room with me?" Jeongwoo asked as soon as they arrived at their assigned unit.

Without uttering a word, Mashiho went inside the room and throw himself on the bed next to Jeongwoo's while stretching his limbs.