Another Part 😈

You and Oikawas lips were watching TV waiting for oikawas ear to get home form work. Suddenly you heard the door bell ring. You check the peep hole and see a girl. Who looked familiar. You decided not to open it. The door bell kept ringing and you got scared. You told oikawas lips to hide so he did. 😇😇 You checked the peep hole again and saw the same girl but this time with a man. You decided to call oikawas ear. "what's up babe 😈" said oikawas ear. "s-someone's at our house" you said. "hide for a little bit I'm coming home soon" said oikawas ear. You hid with oikawas lips. Suddenly you heard the door break. You covered oikawas lips mouth. You heard a girl say "check to see if she's hear." you 3 more girls says "OK we will find her" you got really scared. You were hiding it the closet and through the crack you saw Jennie with her friends! You started getting more scared. What did they want from you? It's been 3 years and there still going after you. You texted oikawas ear saying *Help!! the gang blackpink is here!! *

OIKAWAS EAR POV

I drove my car as fast as I could. Y/n and oikawas lips were in danger. I was 5 minutes away. I saw text from y/n. After I read it I got super mad. 😡 Blackpink gang was still after y/n! If only I wasn't so seggcy 😩😩.  After 5 minutes I ran to our house. I opened the door and ran to our bedroom. The closet Door was wide open and everything was a mess. I was too late...