More Story 😈🤘

"why are you running, y/n" said iwa's ear. "I was just running" you said. Behind you, you saw blackpink so you got up and went to class with iwa's ear. You finished class and went to lunch. You sat with oikawas ear, iwa's ear, hinatas ear, and kageyamas ear. You were talking until you felt milk poured on you. You looked up to see Jennie smirking at you. You ran to the bathroom and you heard oikawas ear yelling at Jennie. You went to your locker and got your extra clothes and went to the bathroom to put then on. After you were done you saw a girl. She was crying. "what's wrong" you say. "my boyfriend broke up with me" the girl said. "you didn't need him. What's your name" you said. "jisoo." said jisoo. "wanna be friends" you said. "OK" said jisoo. You both walked out of the bathroom and saw Jennie. You and jisoo got out of the bathroom and went back to lunch. "are you OK y/n." said oikawas ear. "I'm fine"  you said. "who's this" hinatas ear said. "im jisoo, y/ns friend" said jisoo. You and jisoo sat next to each other and talked for a bit. You saw Jennie look at you with a stank eye. You ignored it. You rememberd when Jennie said she was going tell her dad about you when you got out of the bathroom. You were a little nervous becuase Jennies dad was a mafia boss. You tried to ignore it but it still made you nervous. You went to your final class and walked home with jisoo. When you went him you texted oikawas ear.

Y/n
Hey
Read

Oikawas ear
Hey y/n
Whats up

Y/n
I'm just bored

Oikawas ear
Wanna hang out hinatas ear , iwas ear, kageyamas ear, and jisoo on Saturday?

Y/n
Sure
You can stay and leave on Sunday

Oikawas ear
Ok 😈

💪😈