Saturday 😈

It's Saturday and your friends are gonna come over. You decided to cook 😈. You cooked good food and then you heard the door bell ring. You opened the door to see your friends. They sat down. You decided to sit in between jisoo and oikawas ear. You guys decided to play truth or dare. "truth or dare, y/n" said jisoo. "truth" you said. "is it true your gonna compete in the school singing competition?" jisoo said. "ya" you said you told your friends you were going to compete.

Monday

You went to school and did your first class. At 9.00am the whole school went to the auditorium. You saw the contestants. Their names were "jihyo, Jennie, jungkook, and y/n" you were nervous becuase Jennie was there but you got on stage. You saw oikawas ear and jisoo in the audience so you waved. The principal said "jihyo you can start" *jihyo sang I can't stop me 😈* after jihyo was done you were amazed by her vocals. "that was amazing jihyo. Jennie you can start now" said the principal. *Jennie sang kill this love* not everyone was impressed but there was a lot of claps. "that was good Jennie, now jungkook you can go now" *jungkook sang Dynamite* you were amazed at how good jungkook could sing. "y/n it's your turn now, and jungkook that was amazing" said the principal. It was finally your turn and you were nervous. *you sang your favorite song 😈* once you were done you saw jihyo and jungkook amazed at how bad your voice was. *jk* they were amazed at how good your voice was so you blushed and saw the audience clapping. You saw oikawas ear and jisoo again so you waved at them.

The winners were 1.) Park jihyo. 2.) jeon jungkook. 3.) y/n. 4.) Jennie 😈

(no hate to Jennie. She is a amazing singer and rapper.)