Eighteen -Troy's Mad-

It had been a week since school started. Troy started ignoring Piper on the second day of school. Then she found out that he was ignoring Olen. She was determined to make him talk to her even if that meant embarrassing herself.

"Troy, I need to talk to you." She sat beside him at a table during lunch. It was the Monday of the second week and Piper wasn't going to move from that spot until he talked to her and explained what what going on.

"Go away Pip." Troy growled, taking a bite of cafeteria pizza. He refused to look at her. He just focused on his food.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on. You're not just ignoring me, you're also ignoring Olen. What's your problem?"

He didn't answer.

"Troy, I will make a scene." She threatened. He glared at her, but at least he wasn't completely ignoring her presence.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, each concerned more with their thoughts and food than each other.

"Three... Two..."

"Okay, I'll tell you!" He shouted, louder than he should have. Other students looked in his direction before going back to their conversations.

"Do you really want to know?" Troy looked at her, still unsure if he should speak or not.

"Duh!" She answered.

"Okay, fine." He sighed.
"I like you okay?"

"What?"

"I have feelings for you and I was scared you had feelings for Olen." Troy explained.

"Are you insane?" She asked.

"Maybe." He laughed.

"That kind of stuff only happens in books and movies. I'm not a Disney princess." She laughed.

"I still have one question." He said

"Ask away."

"Do you want to go out with me?"

"What did you have in mind?"