~5~

Maybe a smut warning idk no smex but a lil bit? i still dont know-

No one POV:

~time skip to after class~

"Hey mikannnn" ibuki ran up to mikan hugging her. "o-oh hi ibuki." Mikan jumped at ibuki hugging her. She hugged back. "Hey mikan do you wanna walk to my house with ibuki?" Ibuki asked. "u-uh sure. If you want." 

"ofc. Ibuki would love to have you walk to ibuki's house!! Maybe you could even stay over!!" Ibuki said. Mikan knew that her father would be angry if she didn't come home but then again he wouldn't care if she died. "u-uh yea." 

"yay! c'mon Mikan!!" Ibuki grabbed Mikans arm and ran to her house.  once they got to ibuki's house they both took of there shoes(like a normal person). "i-ibuki do you l-live by yourself?" mikan asked looking around. "mm? Yea ibuki does live by herself!" ibuki said. "its nice!" wow, lucky. mikan thought. "let's go to ibuki's room!!" Ibuki said pulling mikan up the stairs. 

~time skip cuz im the lazyest bitch ever~

They were both laying on ibuki's bed. She wouldn't mind...would she?. Ibuki thought. 

were we are at the part. ya know THAT part of the story🌚. (lil bit of s  m u t warning not much tho)

Ibuki got ontop of mikan, pinning her down, then started kissing her neck(omg i need help) "i-ibuki what are you doing?" Mikan asked but ibuki ignored the question. Ibuki soon started sucking on her(mikan) neck, leaving hickeys. 

"mnhh~" Mikan moaned. (OMH HElP FBDSbx) Ibuki soon put her hand in Mikan's skirt and underwere and started rubbing the area. (fhJDa sjnsb i-) Ibuki started kissing mikan. Mikan started to moan in between the kisses. 

Ibuki soon pulled off Mikans skirt. Mikan didn't know why ibuki was doing this but she didn't want her to stop. Ibuki pulled away from the kiss so she could breath. Mikan started to moan loudly. 

After a few minutes ibuki stopped. "well that was a good start!!" Ibuki smiled. "h-huh?"

Oml I need atua. but do you guys want a actual smut chapter- 

It might take a few days but I could do it if you guys want. plus i only know how to write this with what i've read so uh yea('・ω・')

381 words