2: Hello

Mikan POV(lol again)

A few days later after me and ibuki met, I couldn't really trust her still since I don't know if she's liying about me being cute and stuff like that. I hope she was nice to me because she feels bad for me but then make my life a living hell.

                                                                         no one POV

"heyyyy Mikannnn" Ibuki ran up to Mikan and hugged her. "o-oh hi i-ibuki." Mikan smiled. "awwwww ibuki thinks you look so cute when you smile." Mikan blushed. "u-uhm t-thank you."

Ibuki wouldn't let mikan go. Mikan didn't want to be rude so she didn't say anything. They stayed like that for a while. soon mahiru and hiyoko walked by. "Hi Mikan and ibuki." Ibuki let go of mikan.

Mikan was kind of sad but she knew at some point Ibuki would have to let her go. As mahiru and ibuki were talking mikan started to tear up. mahiru saw Mikan."uhh ibuki-" mahiru poited at mikan. "Mikannn whats wrong??" ibuki hugged mikan.  "h-hiyoko." Mikan said but she was too quiet for ibuki to hear.

                                                              --a few days later--

                                                                 ibuki POV

All i can say is that i have a crush on mikan(ofc bitch) but i don't think she likes me back. in fact Mikan and hajime started dating yet they had no interaction with each other. Poor chiaki she had a crush on hajime but now she's heart broken (poor bby) But she's happy now with sonia. 

Me and mikan still talked and hang out with each other(dont make those jokes) I never really knew why Mikan and hajime were dating. It was...weird but eh i don't really care. im fine with it as long as mikan is happy. i hope she's happy with him..

holy shit i hate this chapter cuz idk why but i have no idea why it's like this and i don't want to change anything

311 words