Chapter 2

I was in my 8th month of pregnancy. When he left I found out I was 3 months along. I turned on the TV, and for some reason it was switched on the news channel. As I was watching I heard the news go to emergency broadcast. I felt the tears spilling out of my eyes.

"The execution of Hector Doyle. The Assassin, Murderer and Killer."

I screamed as I pushed my self to floor. I felt a striking pain go through my abdomen. I looked down to see some sort of blood and on the hardwood floor. I was confused until I felt another pain go through me. I could barely stand up because of the pain.
"No, no. No please."

I reached up to grab my phone, which was on the coffee table, and called the hospital.

"Hello this is Y/n Doyle! I'm 8 months pregnant and I'm bleeding, a lot." I yelled.

"Hello Mrs. Doyle can you tell me where you are at?" I told her my location and she told me that an ambulance was on the way. She hung up and I just laid on the floor.

"Hector. Survive. For me. Please" I said to myself. After a while I heard the sirens and a knock at my door. I grabbed my phone and tried to steady myself then called for them. "The door is open!"

One of the men picked me up and I passed out. I woke up I heard crying. I looked to my left and saw my baby wrapped in a little blue blanket sitting in a clear crib. I pulled the bassinet over to me and held the little crying boy.

"My son. My beautiful son. You look just like your father." I looked up at the ceiling and started to tear up. "Why aren't you here? I need you."

The baby opened his eyes and just looked at me with a confused face. I smiled at him and then he started to laugh. I laughed with him and slightly tickled him. "You have your daddy's smile. You are even more adorable than him." He then looked around with a confused face.

It was almost like he was saying "where is he?" with his eyes. I felt so bad he would grow up without a father.

"He's not here. I'm not sure you'll ever meet him." He started to cry as I said that. "Or maybe you will! Good to keep an open mind."   He stops crying and looked at me. He smiled again. What am I even gonna name you?

"Hey kid? How do you feel about the name Evan?" I asked not thinking he could understand.

He laughed and shook his head. For a newborn he sure is smart. The nurse came walking in after a while. I told her my baby's name and she told me I was free to go since I had already stayed overnight.

As I put on my regular clean clothes I asked my parents to bring, I looked out the window and saw clouds. But there was something being written in them.

Meet me in Tokyo.
D.Hec

D.Hec? The people saving the planet by recycling ? Why would they-
My thoughts were interrupted by Evan crying. It was then that I figured it out. D.Hec. I used to call him that when we started dating. Aww. I can't believe he remembered that.

Wait. How is he alive? Didn't he get executed? He couldn't be alive.
Maybe they weren't talking to me.

I turned around and picked up Evan, then went to the window.

"What do you think about this kid?" I as pointing at the writing in the sky.

He started giggling and look down at him but I saw something in the corner of my eye. I looked in that direction and saw a curly red head just standing there with his back turned to me.

"Hector?"