Chapter 3

"Hector?"

He turned in my direction then gave me his genuine smile. He obviously couldn't see Evan. Which was probably a good thing cause he would've jumped through the window. I put Evan in his crib and opened the window. He just waved to me and ran.

"Evan. You wanna go to Japan?" he just laughed with that adorable smile he has.

After a while we left the hospital and went back to my house. I never ended up setting up the nursery for some reason, so that was good.
All the stuff from a baby shower I had months ago, I never did anything with it.

Three weeks later, I put all Evan's clothes in a small suitcase. In another bag I had toys, bottles, bibs and diapers. I put all the bags in the car and grabbed his car seat and stroller, then put it in the car.

I put Evan in his car seat and put his seatbelts on. I closed the door and got in the front to drive to my parents house.

I pulled into the drive way and turned off the car. I grabbed Evan out of his car seat. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door and a few minutes later the door opened to show my parents.

"Y/n! How are you darling?" My mother opened her arms to me. I hugged her back with Evan still in my arms.

"Aww look at little Evan!" My dad grabbed him from my arms. "It's only been like a few weeks, look how much you have grown!"

"Actually, why is he so big?" My mom looked concerned.

"Hector told me he grew quickly as a baby too. It's just genetics." I answered her. But at the sound of his name their faces changed and they looked at each other.
My mom suggested me into come inside the house. We talked for a while until Evan fell asleep in my father's arms. We had to talk a bit quieter because he was a light sleeper.

"So. I need to tell you guys something and I'm not changing my mind." I stood up to look at the both of them at the same time. "Evan and I are moving to Tokyo. And I know you guys want to be here to help take care of Evan, but something is tell me to go there. And I can't shake the feeling."

"But why Tokyo?" My father asked about to stand up. "I mean what's wrong with the UK?"

"Dad. I know what you are thinking. And yes I know family is everything. But, I can always call. I just need to do this. If everything doesn't work out then I will move back here. But I just have to do this. "

"Ok. I understand." My father said.

"Well I don't." My mother started. "You are leaving your life here, to go after some feeling? What is the feeling? Tell me."

"He wants me to go there." I started.

"Who?" My father asked.

"Hector. He wrote me something and I want Evan to meet his father!" I explained loudly, waking Evan up.

"Hector? Your dead husband? The murderer? The assassin? Why would you think he sent you a message? He's dead." She yelled back.

I felt the tears running down my face. I was holding back as much as possible from crying and saying what I wanted.

"Oh honey I'm-"

"Save it." I grabbed my son from out my father's arms and walked to the door. "See you later I guess."

I opened the door and went to the car. I strapped Evan in his car seat, then I got in my seat and started the car.

I drove to the airport and scanned my ticket. Luckily Evan didn't cry while we were on the plane to Tokyo. The plane ride was a little over half a day.

I can't wait to see my husband.