Chapter 4

We got off the plane and grabbed a taxi. Luckily I knew enough Japanese to get what I needed. I rented an apartment near Shin Shin Kai Dojo. After about 2 weeks of unpacking, and a couple months of living there, I finally went to find Hector.

I kept searching and searching but found nothing. I was walking down the street with Evan when I heard a bang. I turned around to see an explosion in the middle of the dojo!

But then I see Hector walking down the sidewalk. I didn't run fast because Evan was in my hands but I tried calling out to him. But he turned the corner.

"Baby! Oh my g-"
I walked up to the corner to see a shorter buff man with scars all over with body, from what I could see, talking to Hector about he blew up his face on a building.
So Hector did that? Why? What did they do? So I guess Hector was really like this. A murderer.

"You talk a good game, that all you got." Hector asked. What is he doing? Trying to get himself killed? Look at the muscle mass on that guy.

"How about I pick up where those two left off. I'm sure it'll be fun. Oh and by the way those two are dead. Oliva was out on a stroll when he was suddenly hit by a meteorite. And Restu just happened to be right where a crack in thee earth opened up." the shorter man explained.

He then threw his hat a Hector. But Hector cut it in half? How?
But the shorter man had his fist up to Hector's face. But he started to walk away. He talked about fighting at a near by park. So I followed them.

The shorter man was contemplating on whether they should fight with or without weapons. But then he decided they shouldn't use weapons.

Doyle had this scary look in his eye.

"You're scared."

"I'm never scared." Doyle responded

"Huh...."

"I'm saying let's do this!" Doyle yelled.

Why would he agree to this? The shorter man started hitting hector after he attempted to strike him. After the smaller male knocked out Doyle, he took him to the dojo that was recently blown up. I walked up to him and asked him why he was taking my husband.

"Who wants to know." He asks.

"His wife." I answer.

"He has wife- this prick? I'm Doppo Orochi." he looks at my son. "So he has a family?"
He starts to walk away from me.

"Yes sir." I walk with him.

"For how long?"

"Almost 2 years at this point."

"Well, look Lady, this man needs to pay for destroying my building. I'll leave that up to my son. I'm sorry, but I'll let you wait for him in dojo so when he leaves, you can see him." Yes! "If he leaves."

Oh.

I stood next to a door of where he was being held. I heard him wake up.

Doppo's son, Katsumi was talking to him when I heard a kick and a thud. This went on for several days until Katsumi finally left.

"I hear your his wife. So deliver him this message. Tell him that he has won this fight. I can't bear to hurt this man any longer." I hugged Katsumi and said thank you for not hurting him any further.

I walked into the dojo and saw my husband laying there. Still holding my son with one arm, I used my other arm to reach down and stroke Hector's face. "I finally found you my love."

After awhile of sitting with him I moved to the other side of the room, leaning on a wall. About an hour later he woke up with a gasp. At first his eyes were filled with anger and fear. But then he looked at me with loving eyes, then looked over at Evan. He looked furious. He walked up to me calmly, but the looked in his eyes were mad.

He knelt down beside me and held my face in his hand. He then kissed me. His lips moved with mine as a tear fell down my face. With his hand still on my face he asked me,

"Is he mine?" His voice slightly breaking.

"Of course. Babe I love you."

He hugged me tightly and then slumped himself against the wall I was leaning on.

"I'm a Dad." He laughed quietly. He widened his eyes "I'M A DAD! I love you so much! Babe get up this is good news! " He pulled me up from the ground.

He spun Evan and I around the room gently.

"Hey this your dad." I looked down at Evan, pointing him towards Hector. "Do you want to hold him?"

"I don't wanna crush him babe." He looked nervous.

"Then don't." He looked at me with his puppy eyes. "I'm kidding babe. Just be gentle."

I slowly passed Evan from my arms to Hector's. I adjusted his hands and arms to hold Evan probably.

Hector started swaying and humming softly. That's the Hector I know.

I love him so much

(An: Evan is not 2 years old. He's about 8-10 months Doyle has been married for 2 years.)