the fragnant smell

Leaning close forward our eyes met. I could feel his breath close to my ear. "You see it's true what they say-" trying to figure out his expression I became both light headed and uncomfortable. It fealt as if my bones were breaking in half, my Chest so tight it had fealt that my heart was near to breaking. "Cough, Cough, Cough pierce me through the chest" blood emerged from my mouth. Soon I could feel a sudden touch of an arm. As if I had been carried. My surroundings had become different. It was as if I had entered a complete darkness, sinking down into the nothingness I could not feel my body. There was only one thought going through my head. I have finally paid for my sins. Death. Death had come at my door. Until I could sense it, a sudden stroke on my head. Slowly opening my eyes everything came to view. "Oh dear the little kitty is finally awake" understanding my situation, the long silver hair was the only thing I could feel. "I'm not a cat, and why did you not kill me?" Looking at him cautiously he touched my shoulder. Lying on a large but comfy bed besides him I slowly became embarrassed. "Tell me little kitten, was there a point in killing someone whith such potential?" Trying to get up while griping to his fragrant it was to no avail.