Chapter twenty

Megan's pov:
The summer came by and I hadn't spoke to vinnie since, it had been a months actually from the last time I'd seen him. Id noticed weeks after the argument that he had stopped coming to school and then he completely disappeared but Noah was keeping in touch so I knew what he was up to most of the time, he only stayed in his room.
And for me...I'd spent most of my time with Luke and we became really good friends and then we became lovers. It was a really confusing situation because I told him I had feelings for vinnie but he still waited and understood that I wasn't ready until the day I managed to get over my ex bestfriend and I told Luke I loved him. He told me that was the best day of his life and I'd never seen someone smile so big, it felt good knowing I was the one making him that happy.
"I'm going out for a bit" I placed my bag over my shoulder and popped my head in to see my mother sat reading a book.
"Yeah ok. Remember to be careful with money if you still wanna save up for that trip" she smiled and I nodded before heading out to my car where I opened the windows, it was so hot.
As I drove to abbies house I started to think about the holiday we were gonna have over one weekend at a cabin and I was so excited, I'd persuaded Luke to come with me so I didn't have to third wheel since Abbie and Payton were all over eachother 24/7. They were inseparable and got along so well even if they were children most of the time but I was happy for them.
"Are you gonna stay tonight?" Abbie asked scrolling through her phone I yawned shaking my head.
"Luke is staying round mine, my mum invited him over" I giggled and she rolled over onto her stomach infront of me grinning with her hair falling over her back. She dyed it back brown after a week because she decided red wasn't her colour, she was so funny.
"She loves him don't she" Abbie laughed and I nodded remembering how much she loved vinnie, I wonder if she loved Luke as much?
"Are you still up for that party this weekend, Noah keeps asking me about it".
"Yeah sure" I yawned once again my eyes watering and I was so tired, I'd been struggling with sleeping for a few months now after what happened. My mother took me to the doctors and they'd gave me some sleeping pills, they also told me I was suffering with panic attacks which weren't very pleasant but Luke always managed to make me feel better.
The door opened and I saw Payton barge in holding a handful of flowers.
"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" I laughed and shook my head standing up grabbing my bag.
"No, I was leaving anyway" I hugged Abbie and then left hearing them giggle as I walked down the stairs, they were so cute.
As I drove back to my house I passed a couple on the street with the girl linking her arm through the guys and I felt a slight pain in my chest, I remember when I used to walk everywhere with vinnie like that.
My phone began to ring and I leaned over grabbing it off of the passenger side to see Luke's name on the screen.
"Shit" I mumble to myself as it ends.
I drove up to my house and then jumped out to see him stood outside with a bag, it's probably his clothes.
He'd always bring an overnight bag because we never knew how many days he would actually stay and I was so lucky to have a mum who would allow it, some people I knew couldn't even have their boyfriend over for dinner.
"Hey beautiful" he smiled and I placed a kiss to his lips before opening the door then pulling him in with me.
"We are home" I called out to my mother and then ran up my stairs laughing as Luke chased me grabbing my waist when I reached my bedroom.
"How was your day?" He asked inbetween kisses.
"Good. And you?" I breathlessly leaned my back against the door as he started to kiss down my neck making me shiver.
"I missed you" Luke started to trail his hands down to my stomach and kissed my chest then my legs before looking up at me for permission.
I nodded and then he sucked between my thighs making me moan slightly as I held my mouth with my hand to stop from being loud.
When he finished with me he lifted his head up to kiss me again and I smiled running my hands through his dark hair. He's so perfect.
I pulled his T-shirt off and then he did the same undressing me with his pupils dilating as he looked into my eyes. My lips smashed to his again and when I felt something hard against my underwear I squeezed my thighs together stopping his hands from moving any further.
"I'm sorry" I placed my face into his chest feeling embarrassed and I felt bad knowing I couldn't give him what he wanted.
"Hey, it's fine baby. We will do it when your ready ok" he lifted my chin looking at me with his blue eyes assuring me that I didn't need to feel bad and kissed my cheek gently.
"I love you" he pressed his forehead against mine and I smiled.
"I love you too" I placed my hand to his jaw and then kissed him lightly.

After hours of messing about and joking around with my mother we both finally went to bed at 11pm feeling exhausted after our long days even if I only went to abbies. Luke rubbed my hand as he drifted off and soon after him I closed my eyes too starting to dream about his dimples until it turned into the face of vinnie.

I sat up quickly feeling sweat drip off my body and I held onto Luke's hand as he was sat with me holding a worried expression his face, I was having a nightmare.
"Are you ok?" I nodded and the climbed out of bed heading the bathroom where I splashed my face with cold water before looking at my reflection seeing Myself stood without vinnie behind me, I lied when I said I was over him. I just managed to deal with it better even if he haunted me every second of the day.
I wiped a tear from my cheek and then breathed walking out to Luke climbing back into bed snuggling into his arms, I do love him. I love Luke, don't I?