curly hair-sunset curve

Requested by: bobbysredsusperders

~~~

Summary: Young Bobby has naturally curly hair, but he straightens it every day. One day, he forgets and the rest of Sunset Curve sees. 

Ships: None

Warnings: None

Notes: We stan young Bobby 😌. Also, I have naturally straight hair, so I'm sorry if any of this information is incorrect. This is really short, sorry.

~~~

Bobby Wilson hated his hair. It was impossible to control, it was impossible to take care of, and it was impossible to style it in a way that made him look decent. 

So he straightened it.

Every. 

Single. 

Day. 

Luke, Reggie, and Alex had no idea. 

And Bobby wanted to keep it that way. 

~~~

«August 23, 1992»

Bobby woke up to a knocking on his door. 

He groaned and pressed his pillow over his ears. 

"Sweetie, your band is here. For practice," his mom called. 

Crap.

He'd forgotten about band practice.

"Can they come in?"

"Yeah, I guess," Bobby muttered. 

The door burst open, and someone jumped on top of him. 

"ROBERT!! WAKE UP!!"

"Get off, me, Patterson."

Luke snatched the pillow away. "Nope. Not until you get up for band practi-" Luke halted mid-sentence and started snickering. "Since when did you have curly hair, Wilson?"

"Bobby has curly hair? Now this, I gotta see." Alex stepped closer and promptly started laughing. 

"What?" Reggie stepped closer and giggled. "Dude, your hair!"

Bobby groaned and attempted to snatch the pillow back, but Luke leapt out of reach. "Ok, no. This... this is gold."

"Dude, why didn't you tell us you had curly hair?" Alex snickered, ruffling Bobby's hair.

Bobby swatted Alex's arm away and covered his face. "Because, I knew this would happen."

Reggie opened his mouth to retort, but then he stopped. "Yeah, we are pretty predictable, aren't we?"

"Oh yeah, definitely. But I love you guys for it."

"Awww, does our little Bobbers have feelings?" Alex cooed. 

"I never knew he was capable of having feelings!" Luke exclaimed. 

"Alright, idiots. Get out of my room so I can change."

The three boys exited the room. 

Reggie paused and fake blew a kiss. "Love you too Bobbers!" 

~the end~

«ok, I know that was really short 😭 but I hope you liked it!»

question of the day: who's your favorite jatp reactor (as in, people who have blind-reacted to jatp on youtube)?