movie night-harry potter and the sorcerer's stone

Summary: The band+Flynn+Willie watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

The ghosts can be seen, and they can eat and drink. (as usual lol)

Takes place right after they watched Descendants 3.

~~~

Julie was about to press play, but Reggie stopped her. 

"Wait, we need more popcorn before we start!" 

Alex sighed, then stood up. "I'll go make it, since Reg always burns it."

"Hey! I do not." 

"Yes you do," everyone said at the same time. 

"Ok, fine, Alex can make the popcorn," Reggie mumbled. 

When Alex entered the kitchen, Ray and Carlos both looked up from their pizza. 

"Hey mijo, what's up?" Ray asked.

"Oh, we're watching another movie, and Reggie wanted more popcorn."

"Oooh, what movie?" Carlos asked eagerly. 

"Uh, Harry Potter or whatever it's called."

Carlos gasps, and says in astonishment, "Wait, you don't know what Harry Potter is?"

"Umm, no?"

"It was published in 1997, so they wouldn't know about it," Ray explained. 

"Ohhh, that makes sense."

They continue to make small talk until the popcorn finishes. 

Julie is about to start the movie, but she's interrupted a second time.

"Hey, mija. Mind if Carlos and I join in?" Ray asks.

"Alright, fine. It might be a little crowded though..." Julie looks around for a place for her father and brother to sit.

Reggie was sitting in one chair, Flynn in another, Alex and Willie were taking up 2/3 of the couch, and Julie was taking up the other third. Luke was sitting on the floor in front of Julie, leaning back against her legs. 

"We could get the beanbag chairs from the loft?" Alex suggested.

Reggie quickly poofed up, tossing the beanbag chairs down to Ray and Carlos. 

Once everyone was settled, Julie finally pressed play. 

For once, Reggie and Alex were quiet during the movie. 

Julie, Flynn, and Willie were quoting almost every scene, while Ray and Carlos only quoted the more iconic ones. 

Reggie saw Fluffy, and squealed in delight. "OH MY GOSH IT'S A GIANT PUPPYYYYY!!" 

When Professor Quirrell took off his turban, both Alex and Luke made a disgusted sound. 

"Wait, so he was just in the back of this dude's head this whole time?" Luke asked, looking grossed out. 

"Ok, but why are his eyes so red? And where's his nose?" Alex questioned, looking equally disgusted. 

"Just watch the movie," Julie said, giggling. 

When the movie finished, Willie immediately asked what they thought. 

"THAT WAS SO COOL!!" Reggie exclaimed. 

"It was cool, but Voldemort-" Alex started.

"HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED!" Everyone shouted simultaneously.

"He-who-must-not-be-named," Alex started again, sighing. "What happened to his nose? Like, why does he not have a nose? It looks weird."

"He's supposed to slightly resemble a snake," Willie explained.

"What Hogwarts house do you think we would be in?" Luke asked no one in particular. 

"Oh, Reggie would be Hufflepuff for sure. And Luke would be a Gryffindor," Julie said. 

"Alex is a Hufflepuff too," Flynn proclaimed. 

"What house are you guys in?" Alex questioned. 

"I'm a Gryffindor, Flynn's a Gryffindor, Carlos is a Ravenclaw, Papi is a Ravenclaw," Julie explained, pointing around the room. 

"I'm a Gryffindor too!" Willie exclaimed, fist-bumping Julie and Flynn. 

"So, are there other movies?" Luke asked. 

"Are there-are there other movies? Are there other movies? There's a movie for every year Harry is at Hogwarts!" Flynn declared. 

"Oh. Oh wow."

"So what's next?" Reggie asked.

"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets," Julie announced, a triumphant grin on her face. 

~THE END~

i hope you all liked this one!! 

i might not be updating for a while, my geometry final is next week, and i really need to study. i'll update when i have time, but don't be surprised if i don't update this week.

question of the day: if you could be stuck in an endless loop of one day in history, what day would it be?