A friend in need

OKAY GUYS I KNOW IT HAD BEEN SINCE J WROTE A NEW LART ITS BECAUSE MY MOTHER BLOCKED THIS SITE FORM MY COMPUTER SO TOADY IN MY SYORY I AM ADDING SOMONE WHI I FOLLOWED HOPE YOU ENJOY

my POV 

Blue,ink,and dream asked what I was doing in the underground when I told them I had been captured by error ink made a face I asked him what was wrong but he just said "oh it's fine no worries" then he made a portal and ran out of the house. Just then there was a knock on the door I got it I said I went to the door and opened it a person with dark light brown hair was there and they said is blue here I nodded my head and let them in blue beamed and said "LILY YOUR HERE"( sorry forgot what your name was pls don't be mad) so that was there name I introduced myself " hi I'm Luna" she nodded back at me and then starred at my chest oh no the wound had opened up they looked worried and I said there was nothing to worry about.

Lily POV 

I came to visit blue I heard he needed help normally I wouldn't be into it but he seemed worried I knocked on the door and a girl came to the door she had dirty blonde hair with pink hidden underneath her eyes were hazel but she wore what looked like a dress with flowers blue saw me an ran up to me and said "LILY YOUR HERE" I went up and hugged then I went back to looking at the girl " hi I'm Luna" I didn't know what to I say so I just nodded I wasn't paying attention to her talking I was looking at her wound on her chest I looked up at her and asked " what happened" " she stabbed her self " blue said " yea she got attacked  by nightmares gang" dream said I looked up a yelled "SO YOU DECIDED TI PUT A IINFE THROUGH YOUR CHEST" she looked at me and said so flatly " they were already planning on killing me so it doesn't matter"

Inks POV

I was so mad at error why did he capture a helpless human I stormed into the anti void a yelled " WHAT THE HELL ERROR" he looked at me and said " WHAT"  i asked him why he captured a human he told me she was going to play under-tale and that he wasn't going to stand around a watch another sans get hurt wow I never knew he felt that way but the he said something surprising " BuTt iNStEaD ShE SaId WhY wOUlD I HuRt An InNoCeNT AU" " so she was going to do a pacifist route" I said "YuP" well thats unusual normally when people play classics gems they take the genocide route.

HEY GUYS SO THIS IS THE LAST PART IM SORRY ITS O  A CLIFFHANGER IM OUT OF IDEAS BUT TJE NEXT BOOK IM WRITING WILL BE JUST A BUNCH OF SHIPS AND A BUNCH IF CHAPTERS AND I MIGHT CONTINUE WITH MY FIRST BOOK ON THERE SO IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE BOOK AND IN ONE OF THE CHAPTERS JUST MESSAGE ME ON THIS SITE AND TELL ME YOUR DETAILS AND WHO YOU WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH❤️👍:3.