why do you care a cream story some killer mare chapter one: The Truce

DREAMS pov

i was in the living room when  i heard someone scream all the sudden i see ink running out of a portal being chassed by ERROR what is happening. What was ink doing with error he is inks enemy though though trough the years the star sanses and the bad sanses have been getting closer just then i heard something oh great i thought i got up and summond my bow but what i saw really shocked me. It was cross and in is hand was a note " nightmare told me to give this to you" he said then shoved the note into my hand and disappred just then i see blue running down the stairs to see what happned when he saw the note he imdiatly grabbed it out of my hand and started to read out loud " Dear dream, ink, and blue i know you may be wondering why i have wrote this to you well some of the others have been thinking of a truce of course i wasent convinced so they started saying why we should have atruce and i told them we can have a truce if we have bounderies like i said the truce is that we agree to be on better terms and we each do our jobs still if you agree then please send a note back saying what you would like for the truce From: nightmare".  I couldent believe it a truce i almost jumped out of my chair when i heard that.

blue pov

A truce i always wanted a truce me and dust have been getting closer recentaly so have error and ink but we didnt want to tell dream we sacred of how we would react so i just said to dream "so what do you think" i didnt excpect him to say anything he and nightmare were enemy but i was shocked from waht he said he turned to me almost crying and said " well waht are we waiting for lets go over there". i was overly excited i hugged dream and screamed " REALLY" he just nodded and the told me to get ready.

inks pov

I was just about to come into the living room after my little game with error when i heard something about a truce i idmetaly sent a portal to the antivoid where i saw error in a hamock mad e from his strings i then rushed up to him and hugged him he shriked and then glitched out. oops maybe i should of approched him calmly after he rebooted he said "WhAt ThE HeLl InK" his vocied glitched but that was noraml i then said to him " is true that you and the others are making a truce" i  said it in the most flat tone ever he heard that and asked "InK Is There SoMeThIng WrOng yOur eYeS ArE BlaCk". shoot i forgot to take my vials i ecxused my self and quickly went to my room i couldent tell error yet i have known him for years and we told eachother everything but the thing i could not bring up was that i was souless.

HELLO PEOPLE I FINSIHED MY FIRST CHAPTER IT IS 5:41 IN THE MORNING RIGHT NOW ANDMY HANDS ARE HURTING SOOOOO MUCH. im sorry if my writing is bad im really bad a spelling well with that i hope you are all safe and are having a good day or night goodnight or goodmorning or good aftrenoon too.