Just some Ships

fresh pov 

im looking through my memeories when i stop at one that makes me feel weird it was before dream liked cross before dream always used to like ink i knew that and so did error he got jelouse but i didnt think dream would take it that far. me and error were walking because i forced him to get out of the anti void when i saw ink and dream talk i could see dream blushing and then i saw a tear run down his face he started to cry. He nodded his head and hugged dream he then wiped his tears and started to talk to ink normally i nver understood what happned then but all i can say is the look on errors face was when i relized it at the time i ddint know that was ink i knew who dream was but i understood everything now i knew error and my older brother geno have a good heart.

Geno pov

im walking through my universe until i feel a presences i idmeatlly go "reaper dont you dare" then reaper the annoy god of death jumped on me he said "ohh come on geno you cant say that your not happy to see me" i blushed but i shoved him off and said " raeper what do you want and if you say me i will spike a bone through your skull he just replied " you cant die twice" i looked at him and gave him the you better run face he understood but i got to him before he had the chance but then he did something unexcpected he kissed me i was so shocked i pushed him off and screamed " WHAT THE HELL REAPER" " oh come on i know you liked it your face says it all" my face was heating up and i could see his grey blush behind his dark hood. i just stared at him then walked away " hey where are you going" he called and i said " any where away from you" he seemed heart broken but i couldent do anything i was mad at him but i felt guilt before i knew what i was doing ran back to him and kissed him he seemed suprised but kissed back then he said " soooooooo ar-" i inturupted him " yea yea we are a thing" he then just sighed a sigh of relife and said "FINALLY THANK YOU GENO" i excpecteed that becuse he has been flirting with me for years.

My pov ( yes im adding myself in the story but only for this one sooooo)

i was about to play the new game i played called undertale when suddenly i was dargged out of my room and tangled with strings but not just any strings they were from a skeleton called error i knew i couldent escape so i waited for him to come and do what he was going to do to me " wElL WeLl wEll" he said " yOu wErE gOinG To sAcrAfice anOtHer gAmE jUst So yOu CoUld KnOw wHaT tHe gAmE wSs lIkE" i just stared at him and then spoke "i know waht you all have been through you really think i would take a route that caused harmed to monsters who didint deserve it". He just stared at me and felt my self drop to the ground. He came up to me and said " how much do you know" i then said " well for one you are error destroyer of aus you enemy or sort of enemy is ink creator of aus you are part of the bad sanses along with edge,dust,horror,killer,cross, and your boss nightmare ink is part of the stra sanses along with dream and blue".

Error pov

i stared at the girl who knew so much about me and my freinds and what we are the girl had dirty blonde hair with pink that was hidden undrneath her eyes were hazel and she wore a baggy shirt and some leggings with cats on them when she stood up she was so small i mean maybe and inch or two taller then blue but still she was small she crossed her arms i and i could see little scars on her hands i didnt know waht to do with her so i decided to kill her " sO WhAtA YoUr NaMe" i said codly she responded with " luna" (yes im using my username name) she was not scared of me but her eyes were filled with nothing i then grbbed her chest and was about to crush her soul when i found nothing she didnt have a soul how could a human not have a soul i thought to myslef was she like ink emotionless she looked like it but i dosent see like she has a bad life i asked her " WhY DoNt YoU HaVe a SoUl" she then replied " im emotionless and souless i can feel but i normally fake my feelings so it was kinda pointless to try and kill me plus im not as weak as i look" i decided to take her to nightmare he would end her off.

Nightmare pov

i was about to send the others on a mission when error came in with a girl i was stunned why had he brang a human in our house he then explained what had happned killer was alredy getting ready to kill her so i let him have the first strike i though he would end her quickly but when i opened my eyes killer was on the ground panting and the girl was holding a knife it was not killers knife but i was shocked horror laughed and said " killer leave this to the pro" he then shot his axe at the girls head but she dogged she then  took a swing with her knife and slashed it through horrors arm he screamed in pain and fell down he tried to get up but his arm was bleeding to fast i watched horrified at the sight of her girl her eyes had no emotion not even anger or plaesure of hurting them. " wow you sure can fight boss maybe we should add her to our team hey whats your name" " luna she said then" she turned around a slashed the bones that were aming at her and she then kicked dust to the ground edge didnt even try he just said " well ummm im going to see if paps needs my help" and disappered.

My pov

i was not impressed by there moves i was very aware and i knew how to fight a didnt mind being killed but the fact that they barely tried really hurt me i then procceded to look at the goo creature and i put my dagger to my chest and pushed it through i could feel the blood pouring out of me i then heard the sound of feet rushing to me why were they helping me they wanted to kill me a minute ago so why would they want to save me. i woke up in a light colored room i went tried to get up but my chest ached i grabbed it and let the pain fade i then went down stirs to se three skeletons who i knew were none other the dream, blue, and ink. blue ran up to me and said " oh human your awake are you hungry i made tacos" i shook m head and giggled at how i was a little taller then him i looked around and asked " wheres my dagger" dream just telported straight to me and said " we hid it were going to give it back to you after you fully recover" i glared at him and said " you cant keep me here my family is going to notice" i actually hope my parents would not notice i honostly want time away from me doing everything wrong and my parents fighting and me yelling at my sister. but i could not tell them that so i just sat with them and talked about as much as i was going to.

HI GUYS SO THERE IS ONE SHIP IN HERE AND I THOUGH I WOULD ADD MYSLEF YAYAY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WORKED REALLY HARD YAYAY.