𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚~ | 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙋𝙖𝙣

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

➥ Ship Chosen; AmePan|America x Japan

➥ Sexuality Chosen; Lesbian

➥ Scenarios; Teacher x Student {The student is aged up to a collage level since Children dating older people is very wrong and can get the person arrested for Pedophilia}

➥ ⚠️Teasing of clint, girl on girl action, Public sex, Mentioning of touching, Sexual flirting, Lewd thoughts⚠️
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

No one in the collage never knew what would happen when a Collage student falls in love with their own teacher, it seems unbelievable for a student to ever want to date nor have sex with their own teachers, but Kika Honda was already lewd enough when her country is famous for having their occasional hentai trades for Mathew's porn business, she was basically the lewdist country in the world and she adores the humans that 'simp' for her anime characters. But sometimes, a girl that makes anime can't help but to get fantasies..and that happened when Miss Amelia joined the team.

Miss Amelia was a North American country, America, that everyone 'hated'; She was rich, popular, loved by their humans, but more importantly she was an Independent women. Her sister, Alice, warned about her, especially when deep down she was a veteran that has been and seen more shit than her humans themselves, and that turned Kika on. She remembered the day 'it' happened; Kika was sitting at her desk and watching as Amelia had explain the laws of science, her country was always a space geek.

She thought of Amelia laying her over the table, eating her cunt like sushi as her tongue prodded deep inside her and marked her territory, she thought about her wearing her thiccest strap-on and making her take it into her throat as she got all of it wet enough to pound her, making her bounce on it while she hummed and graded each paper, hungry eyes under those glasses and a blushed body under her brown coat with her yellow bra underneath, shorts that hugged her ass.

Kika Honda didn't know but she leaked down her leg, unnoticed by her peers, but noticed by Amelia. She told Kika to stop by after class and soon discussed her dripping in class, but instead of punishing or being disgusted or disappointed with her student, it turned her on. I'm sure you known how that all went.

They have been in a secret relationship for almost seven months and they gained more and more sneaker with the risk of Amerlia loosing the job she loves. "As you see, the milky was is the galaxy that contains our Solar System, with the name describing the galaxy's appearance from Earth: a hazy band of light seen in the night sky formed from stars that cannot be individually distinguished by the naked eye," Amelia had instructed before Kiia smirked and decided to speak up. "Is the milky way also known for being filled up with galaxys~," She teased as Amelia hide her smirked and fought the urge to reply sexual back, students thinking that Kika was asking an actually question, "Indeed Miss Kika!" She awnsered as the lunch bell rang, students leaving to go home or to eat, "Stay behind Miss Kika" Amelia instructed.

Once the students were gone, the two connected lips and kissed one another so passionately as Kikq felt her pink kokomo fall down her shoulder to show Amelia marking. "Naughty kitty, teasing me during a lesson when you should be paying attention~" She said as Kika purred and stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner to the teacher. Amelia smirked as she kissed Kika once again and slowly stripped her clothes off, the sex having to be quick in order for their lunch period not ending and the fact the lunch bell can end soon.

The two were soon naked as Kika was laying againts the clean table of Amelia desk as she was ontop of her, breasts againts breast, buds hard as Amelia went down her mouth, to her chin, to her neck, to her chest, kissing and licking the buds, and soon reaching the wet and hot area, causing Kika to whine and moan as she begged Amelia to use her tongue, loving how good Amelia is good with her tongue. Oh but Amelia wasn't gonna let Kika have her ways after teasing her like that.

Amelia ran her tongue on the outer lips of her vagina as she can hear Kika hitch her breath and let out a breathless whine as she soon shook. "Ame, babe, p-please~" She said as Kika had a plan, she would tease her with her tongue by licking every part until Kika begs like the whore she is, soon she moved her tongue down to the inner lips and teased her. Of the begging and licking was turning Kika on, she tried to move to get Amelia in, but Ame held her hips down as she was forced to suffer; it went from her lips to her clitoris, down to her bartholin glands, soon Amelia waited for the big show.

"Mommy, oh god Mommy I'd really love to come for you and show you just how slutty I am. Please eat me out and let me come~" Kika begged as Amelia gave in and soon stuck her tongue inside and felt the walls clench around her as she licked every part od the body, loving the look of her baby getting so on and begging for her to let her cum as she watched kika's eyes roll back and cum on her tongue, knowing when they get home, things will be interesting.