𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜~ | 𝙂𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙡

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

➥ Ship Chosen; Gerpol|Germany x Poland

➥ Sexuality Chosen; Straight

➥ Scenarios; Lover finds other wearing lingering clothing | Roommates

➥ ⚠️Fingering, Sex, Dom/Sub, Sexual Dressing, Boners, "Master/Pet" Nicknames⚠️

➥ Guys, before you comment hate on the ship, let me explain myself. I want my Hetalia book to be a book of ships that you will rarely see since Rusame and Gertia are famous enough, this story is a mixture of Hetalia and Countryhuman ships to make my book interesting, also if you have read the introduction, due to my lack of decision making, ships are picked by a spinning wheel, same with the sexuality 😔🙏
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ludwig groaned in annoyance as he was bored to death. He wanted something to do, something to just talk to. He knew Feli and Kiku were doing their jobs at the moment, the only person he can think of was Florentyna.

He sat up as he fixed his army gear and searched the house for the personification of Poland. He gently took time to think of his girlfriend: her gentle eyes, her bright red cheeks, her small petite body. But, the thoughts escalated quickly to the thoughts of Florentyna riding him and hearing those sweet moans. He pushed the thoughts quickly as he noticed Florentyna's door opened.

He peeked in to see Florentyna in the most beautiful thing in his life. Florentyna was looking at a new look she found on the Internet: a black silk suit-like dress, it hugged her skin as it showed through the silky cloth. Ludwig felt his mouth dripped as he had more thoughts than usual, slowly feeling him get a boner at the clothing.

Florentyna gently turned to be in shock to see Ludwig, she wanted to ask if he was okay, however, she noticed the tent in his pants. She gently giggled as Ludwig broke from his trance, feeling embarrassed real quick. "I'm sorry Floren, I, uh, what's with the new clothing?" He asked as Florentyna looked down at the clothing and let her embarrassed blush appear.

"I wanted to try something new," Florentyna replied at Ludwig nodded and cussed under his breath. Florentyna noticed Ludwig's actions, causing a smirk to be made on the side of her face. "Someone aroused?~" She asked as Ludwig scoffed and quietly nodded. Ludwig could tell that Florentyna was teasing, making his blood boil as he knows Florentyna doesn't disrespect her master.

Ludwig came in as he closed the door and locked it, earning Florentyna's curiosity. He growled as he dimmed the atmosphere in the room, making Florentyna slowly get aroused by Ludwig's growl, knowing She messed up big time. Florentyna watched as the atmosphere made Ludwig's eyes be shadowed over as he walked over to Florentyna, grabbing her clothes and pulling her into a hard, yet loveable, kiss.

Florentyna knew it was best to obey Ludwig and kiss back as she heard him growl into the kiss as push her back onto the wall. He soon pulled away to grab Florentyna's thighs and to bring her up to be chest-to-chest with him. Ludwig looked into Florentyna's now lustful eyes as he gently licked her neck and bite small lovebites into it. He soon layed Florentyna down on his bed as he let a small smirk play on his lips.

Florentyna looked up at Ludwig as his shadow on his eyes to show his dominant nature. She loved it when Ludwig got this way with her, making her vulnerable and weak. Ludwig then smirked as he grabbed the end of the clothing and brought it up to where Florentyna's leaking and wet pussy was showing. His smirk got brighter as he gently crawled on top of Florentyna and bent down to kiss her once more.

Florentyna kissed back as she wrapped her arms around Ludwig and waited patiently. "Master, please, I-" She started before gasping as he heard the uncapping of the lube bottle. She gently shook as she then gasped to feel a cold finger press into him. "Quiet pet, I need to stretch you put before I fuck into that little hole of yours, or..it won't be little for long~" Ludwig teased as Florentyna let out quite mewls as Ludwig started to thrust it in and out before adding another one. Ludwig continued this before growing impatient. He pulled his fingers out of Florentyna, causing a whine from the female under him. "Shh, don't worry pet, masters just getting started~" He whispered in her ear as he lubed up his cock to where he could slip it inside of Florentyna. He gently got into the potion and took a deep breath.

"Safeword?," Ludwig asked as Florentyna looked up at him, "P-Puppies.." She mumbled. Ludwig nodded with a smile as he brought Florentyna's' knees up to his shoulders and push his cock into Florentyna's wetness. Florentyna let out pain and pleasured moan as Ludwig pushed into him until it reached her hips. She gently waited for Ludwig's cock to feel better as she soon looked up at him in a begging way. Ludwig smirked and nodded as he started to slowly pull out and push back in.

Florentyna started to moan as Ludwig thrust in and out, making her grip onto the sheets. She watched as Ludwig made small moans and gently groans as he started to pick up the pace, causing her to moan louder, and soon begged for more. "M-Mas- ah, b-babe, babe plea-ase, touch me~!" Florentyna spoke through moans and groans as Ludwig let out a breathless laugh and nodded. He grabbed her hips and soon slammed into her with all his mighty, keeping careful to not harm her, not again.

Florentyna was now a moaning mess as she felt Ludwig thrusting in and out of her, breaking her mind over and over as the atmosphere stayed low. "Master, I- I feel-" She gently moaned as the feeling on her lower stomach started to grow tight and warm. She then started to feel herself tighten as she looked up at Ludwig, who is surprisingly close to, and soon asked, more like begged, Ludwig to let her cum.

"Fuck, ah~, You're tight toots~" Ludwig spoke while he smirked as he heard Florentyna beg for him to let her cum. "P-Please, master, oh~! please, please~" Florentyna chanted as Ludwig hummed in thought and smiled as he nodded to Florentyna. Florentyna thanked him as she finally let herself cum on Ludwig's cock and drip down on the sheets. Ludwig smirked as he let out a gasp and came inside of Florentyna. He slowly pulled out as he soon walked to the bathroom and came back with a wet rag, cleaning the two before they got on different clothing. "Did. I go too hard on you, darling?" Ludwig asked as Florentyna let out a small giggle, the two cuddlings, "No, you went just right, master" She whispered, the two falling asleep in each other's arms