Part 3 (S1-E4)

Five smiles shaking his head

Five smiles shaking his head. Then we all fall silent as our gazes fall to the floor. Waiting a couple seconds I sigh softly looking at the nonexistent watch on my wrist.

"We should go," I say looking up at Five.

Five agrees, nodding his as he stands up walking over to me.

"What? Where are you going?" Luther asks.

"I think me and Y/N should head back to the academy, and...figure things out," Five answers for me.

"Yeah," I agree.

Luther sighs. "Okay...but if you-"

"Don't worry you'll be the first we call for help," I smile sweetly.

Luther nods as me and Five both turn away walking out of Diego's room and outside.

"So...what was the dream of yours about?" Five asks as we walk down the sidewalk.

"It was nothing," I lied.

"You don't cry over nothing," Five states.

I sigh annoyed. "You and the others were putting me down, and then I pushed into a box that filled up with water and I started drowning... that's all that happened."

"Do you have any idea what it means?" Five asks.

"No. But it's probably from the stress of all this...it was only one dream, I've had worse," I say.

"Worse?" Five ask confused.

"When I first came back from the apocalypse I had these panic attacks," I answered.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" Five asks as we stop in front of the academy.

"I only had two, and that was before Reginald's funeral," I answer as we both walk into the academy.

Shutting the door, Five turn and looks at me worryingly.

"Are you...okay?" He asks softly.

As the words pass his lips, it makes me break. My hands start to shake as tears well up in my eyes.

"I'm just so scared," I say through tears as my hands continue to shake.

"Hey," Five says softly, grabbing both my hands with his. "It's going to be okay."

"But what if it's not," I say.

"It will be. Just stay strong," Five says.

I sniffle pulling Five into a hug, burying my head deep into his shoulder.

"You should be like this more often...it suits you," I say.

Five giggles into my shoulder making me giggle.

"I'll see what I can do,"

---Thank you all for 1k reads on this story. I can't even believe it, thank you so much, and to celebrate I'm going to be posting two parts to the story today :)