Part 1 (S1-E3)

Crossing my arms I wait a couple of moments before climbing out, and down the steps

Crossing my arms I wait a couple of moments before climbing out, and down the steps. At the bottom Ben sits on the edge of the balcony, his feet dangled over the edge as he stares down at Klaus.

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me...I don't care," Five says.

"Hey!" Klaus laughs. "You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy."

"This one involved the least amount of talking," Five says hoping off the ladder. "Or so I thought."

"Hey, hey, hey, where's your girlfriend?" Klaus asks, leaning over the edge of a dumpster.

"I'm up here," I say sitting beside Ben. "May I ask why you're in a dumpster?"

"Oh this? I just-" Being drunk Klaus falls into the dumpster. " I just misplaced something. That's all."

"I thought I told you to stay here," Five says

"I am. I just wanted to talk to Ben and Klaus," I state, pointing at Ben as I say his name so Five knows he's here too.

"Oh...hi Ben," Five waves nervously.

"Found it," Klaus says, cutting Ben off as he pops up with a half eaten doughnut before taking a slow bite out of it. "Delicious."

Gagging I cover my mouth.

"I'm done funding your drug habit," Five says walking towards his van.

"Come on! You don't...Maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother. Not you," Klaus says, looking at Ben on the last part before looking at Five again. "Mi hermano! I love you! Even if you can't love yourself!"

Ignoring Klaus the whole way. Five gets in the car before driving away.

"What's the real reason you're in the dumpster?" I ask looking down at Klaus.

"I already told you."

"A doughnut? Klaus I'm not stupid," I state.

Klaus spits out the doughnut in his mouth, a disgusted look across his face.

"You got me," Klaus admits.

"So what are you looking for?" I ask.

"He stole a box from Dad, and dumped the stuff inside in the dumpster," Ben answers for Klaus.

"Let me guess," I sigh. "He pawned the box, and bought drugs with the money?"

"Correct," Ben sighs.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping Five," Klaus whines. "Why didn't he take you with him."

"I got shot," I state. "Speaking of, I think I should take a nap."

Getting up I begin to walk up the fire escape.

"Hold on, you got shot?" Ben asks, shocked.

"Yep," I shrug, continuing to walk up the steps.

Getting to the top of the steps I climb back into Five's room. Just as I climb half way through the window another sharp pain runs through my side. Groaning I grip my wound rolling off the window, and onto the floor of Five's room.

Lying on the floor I lift up my dress looking at my wound. Blood oozes out of it as the pain starts to get stronger.

Gripping my side I moan in pain throwing my head back. With shaky breaths I look back at my wound as I begin to heal it. My hands start to glow as the cut skin begins to connect back together.

"Fuck," I mummble climbing into Five's bed lying my head on his pillow. Five was definitely going to know something was up when he notices I'm not in pain, or losing my balances.

With my arms wrapped around my stomach I take in slow breaths as my eyes slowly begin to get heavy. Closing my eyes I decide to take a nap.