Part 6 (S1-E8)

Sitting in the front seat between Five and Klaus I stare out the front window as I watch the road pass

"Hey. Can you go any faster?" Luther asks Five, leaning over the seats of the car.

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter," Five says.

Still staring out the window I feel a sudden tingling sensation spread across my throat.

"Allison!" A faint scream echoes through my head. 

With shaky hands I touch the tingling spot on my neck with my middle and pointer finger, as my breathing begins to get heavy.

"Y/N?" Someone asks but I still stare out the window, touching my neck. "Y/N?" Five asks louder, resting his hand on my knee causing my attention to fall on him. "Are you okay?"

"Something's wrong," I say as we pull up to Jenkins' house. "Something's wrong with Allison!"

As Klaus gets out of the car I hop out running up to the house. Bursting through the door my eyes quickly land on Allison lying on the floor.

"Allison," I say shakily, stumbling back. I try to grab onto something to stop myself but find nothing, falling onto the floor my back hitting the wall.

Luther soon follows in behind me his gaze quickly falling on Allison as well. "Allison! No!" 

Covering my mouth I try to hold back tears, which were already streaming down my cheeks. 

"Please look at me, please," Luther cries, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Five walks in to me and Luther sobbing and Allison lying dead in Luther's arms. His face turns from shocked to sad at the sight of Allison.

"Y/N," Five whispers kneeling down beside me. Resting one hand on my knee and the other on my shoulder. "You have to help her, use your power."

My power! I'd almost forgot. But how was it going to help her if she was already dead?

"Yeah," I sniffle, wiping the tears off my face. "I-I…"

Forgetting my sentence I push myself off the ground crawling over to Allison. Grabbing her wrist the sound of her heart beat fills my ears, it's low but there.

"She's alive!" I say looking up at the others. "Get her up, we need to get her to the academy so I can help her."

"You?" Diego asks, confused.

"Just get her in the car dammit!" I say.