Chapter 1: Wake Up in Day 1

NISHIMURA RIKI'S POV

Today is 7am, the first Monday from the month of August and it's actually my first day of class after my parents transferred me here in South Korea

"1,2,1,2", I counted while lying on this wooden floor, in front of a huge mirror reflecting my sweaty face and wet hair after practicing a new dance routine.

"Hey Riki? Why are u here at the studio this early? You have your first class today right?", My dad asked.

"Hai! Gomenasai Otōsan!", I apologized and stood up from the floor.

"Go home, wash up, and change into your school uniform. You are not used to at the buses here so I'll send you to school", dad said.

I wiped the floor with a mop and cleaned the studio room before I went home.

My parents own a dance studio and it was my space since I was a kid. I grew up learning how to dance from basic to different stunts and routines from them too.

"okaeri!", I said after putting off my shoes and closing the door.

"Tadaima!", Mom welcomed me home. She was busy preparing for our breakfast so I sneaked in my room to wash up and prepared for school.

"You look good in your new school uniform", mom complemented me.

My school uniform is a white polo and a red necktie underneath a gray vest and an oxford blue jacket with a logo of my school, a name pin with Class B on it, plus an ivory colored trousers.

"Thanks mom!", I smiled at her.

"Stop smiling wide. Your eyes are missing!", she teased. I looked at her with a furious eyes and she said "I'm just kidding son", and we both laughed together. "You better know how to make friends now and stop acting cold all the time", she reminded me.

"Riki!", dad called me after entering the door. "Let's go. You shouldn't get late on your first class"

"Hai!", I bit for the last time a part of the sandwich my mom made, took my school bag, and left for school.

"Be careful! Come home safe and early!", she shouted while I'm between at the creaking door.

"Bye ma!"

After entering my parent's car, I wore my airpods and listened to some Shinee songs. My number one role model before was actually Michael Jackson until I met Key of Shinee and became a back up dancer from their Japanese Tour before.

"Yeah that was one of a kind", I sighed reminiscing the time I spent on stage with different people and performing for a huge crowd.

"What? What's wrong? Dai jobu?", Dad worriedly asked.