Prologue: 7 or Nothing

[HEESEUNG]

D-1

We're at our dorm right now and resting after practicing our dance choreo for the last time before our debut. Tomorrow is the D-day, the day that we're waiting for after our long long journey. I never knew that I'll meet this 6 talented men in school. I never expected that with our different traits and personality, we'll have the same goal, something that we will reach together as seven, a dream that will take in reality tomorrow.

"We're debuting tomorrow", Jeongseong said while lying flat (prone) in his bed.

"I can't believe it", Sunoo said.

"We're finally making a debut", Sunghoon softly said resting his elbow at the ring of the top bunk bed while sitting at the ladder. He looks so gloomy. Maybe because of his tiredness from our practice. I just really hope that our group members will always be safe and healthy.

"It's really surreal", Jaeyun said.

"It all came too soon", Sunghoon added.

"I remember when we first did perform in our school campus. We didn't know this would happen back then", Jaeyun was getting emotional reminiscing the times when we just started to become a group together.

"Tomorrow's going to be our first and of course the last debut showcase, so let's give it our all", our leader Jungwon said. A maknae with a mature mind, a perfect leader that will guide our members, of course their hyung will help and that's me.

"Everyone, hwaitings! Let's do our best arajji? hwaitings!", I cheered up to brighten up the mood.

"Hwaiting hyungs!", Riki raised both of his fists.

Everyone said their Goodlucks until Jungwon turned off the lights and said goodnight.

"Goodnight!", Jaeyun said with his aussie accent.

"Gu nayt!", Sunoo copied him and all the members laughed.

"I hope we could stay happy like this", I said while face looking up at the ceiling.

"We will", Jungwon answered.

"Neeee!", they added.

"I shouldn't have ramyeon tonight, right?", then night became morning.

DDAY

"Whuaa. Daebak! You look so handsome Heeseung-hyung", Sunoo tilted his face in front of me with two hands showing me his thumbs up while the make up artist was doing my make up and while I was in front of the vanity.

"Ya! Andwae!", I tried to hid my smile because of his overflowing cuteness but he just blinked twice in front of me before he left.

The other members where also being taken care of by the hair and make up artists so I was busy holding a camera to vlog what's happening backstage. I tried to approach each member for a short interview because our manager asked me to have clips of them so we can add them at the closing credits of the show.

I was walking around and capturing how the staffs put make up on their faces, spray something in their hairs, put their mics on and fix their wardrobes.

"So how do you feel before we start the debut showcase?", I focused the lens in Sunoo's face.

Sunoo stared at the camera for a second before he answered and said, "My body is filled with nervousness right now".

"Well, that's normal but you shouldn't be!", I calmed him.

"I'll try hyung!"

"Ya! Ya! Noneun? How about you?", I asked Riki.

"Na? Naya?", Riki's eyes grew bigger. What a precious view.

"Ne noneun! Dajobu deshka?", I tried to speak Japanese like how I heard it in most animes I have watched.

"Hyung, it's Daijobu desuka not dajobu deshka araseo?", he teased me and both him and Sunoo laughed.

"Okay. Mian mian!", I apologized.

"Ahh.. actually, I am glad we finally took our first step today", He answered.

"Let me join!", Jeongseong threw himself towards us that resulted for us to fix his earplugs. He's so naughty even in the set.

"Oh! It wasn't a smooth road but I thank all the members for striving together. For sticking with me and not letting me go. Everyone, Jeongseong will be your forever R.A.S.", he waved his hands at the camera.

"Wonnie!", I approached Jungwon after he talked to one of the floor directors of the showcase.

"Ne Heeseung-hyung? Are you filming right now?", He asked.

"Obviously", I mocked.

"Not funny!", he raised his brow like a mad kid.

"Just tell me about your thoughts about the debut showcase"

"Some days before our debut, I think I'd be walking in sunshine because of the 6 of you. And now, it feels surreal as if I was walking on a cloud 9 with you guys"

"Niceuuu! Bakseuuuuu!", I put my arm in his wide back to let him join me asking others.

"What is your message for the member?", He asked Sunghoon and Jaeyun.

"Let's not forget today and our first promises. Let's continue to mature and payback with outstanding stages", Sunghoon answered.

"Let's be an endlessly growing ENHYPEN! saranghaeyooo!", Jake sent endless hearts to the camera as if we doesn't know that he was the Class B's sweetheart before and to Enhypen and engenes' now.

As we entered the stage and positioned ourselves, the empty atmosphere began to become a noise screaming our group name with their lightsticks in the air filled with different vivid colors.

As it was darkening, from the stage, green, yellow and red fluorescent lights started illuminating us. My body was filled with heat, tension and nervousness making me sweat a lagoon. As the beat of the music started to play and get louder, the whole stage started to shake and vibrate. My muscles tensed more and more and as I started to sing with all the other people around me and my members through the song, the sound of my nervous heartbeat began to be filled by the noise of the cheers from the crowd.

And finally today, we took our very first step.

This stage will be our beginning.

Our very first to this wide world.

THE DAY ONE!