I'M THE WHITE ROSE OF WUTAI, BITCHES

Yuffie based rant.

I HATE HOW MOST FANFICS HAVE YUFFIE PORTRAYED IN MOST WAYS EXCEPT SHE WAS IN VII. THEY'RE CLOSE BUT, NO.

SHE NEVER SWEARS IN FICS! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE SWEARS ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN GAME.

AND MOST DON'T EVEN MENTION MATERIA. OF ALL FUCKING THINGS. NO MATERIA?!

And she's always the hyper one that makes friends with (Name)-san first. Like no. She'd either meet (Name) while stealing from her, or she'd be introduced to (Name)-san by someone, and Yuffie'd be warning (Name)-san "not to touch her fucking materia." And even if they were friends, Yuffie would still betray (Name) if it meant helping Wutai. She's fiercely loyal to her homeland, and she betrayed Cloud & Co because she thought it'd help Wutai.

If you're stuck on writing something, here's a quick idea. Yuffie gets blackmailed by (Villain). She's gotta betray (Name)-san or (Villain) will do something to Wutai and the people in it.

There. Boom.

But the main point of this rant: Yuffie is not always nice. She has a feral tongue. She is a thief. Her loyalty lies mostly towards Wutai, not (Name) or any of her friends.

Keep that in mind when you write. A lot of the Kingdom Hearts versions of Final Fantasy characters are very . . . different from their original counterparts. Yuffie is no exception.,,....