3> realisation

Blair's POV:

When we arrived at my house, that wasn't a lot but it was home. I unlocked the door and pushed it open. Turning back to dipper to see him walking quiet slowly up to the houses, gazing out into the clearing of the forest of where I lived. I laughed to no one in particular, and walked over to him, stopping a few feet in front of him and waited for him to realise.

I heard him whisper what was believed to be a "wow..." under his breath as he crouched beside a tree that had a squirrel sitting on the main body of the tree as It crawled down and ran aroundhim as he laughed, I was caught in a a stare just looking at him. Jeez... I shook my head to get out of the stare and laughed a bit louder at my stupidity.

He turned to me, as a dark pink colour slowly dusted over his face as he stood up, clearly embarrassed.
"S-sorry Bl-Blair"
"It's fine dipper, cmon"

I gestured with my head, cocking it to the side, as a signal for him to follow. He stood up and followed me into the small, beige coloured house.

It had pure white walls in most rooms aside the living room which had black. I told him he could take his shoes off and put them on the rack as he hung up his denim jacket.
"Where will I put my bag?- sorry if I'm being a burden"
"It's fine, you can put it in your room if you'd like"
He nodded and followed me to the spare room that was at the top of the small flight of stairs, I nodded to him indicating to open the door.

When he did his gasped as his bag slid off his shoulder onto the floor at a book shelf. He turned to look at feast of the small, but still spacious, room.
"Sorry I know it not a lot-"
"You kidding,Blair this-oh my god..Blair this is amazing thank you so much!"

He walked over to me as he spoke and once finished he hugged me, I of course hugged back.
"It's no problem"
I responded smiling;
"If you need anything I'll be in the living room, downstairs first door to the left"
He nodded as I walked out of the room, closing the door.
I walked down into the living room, closing and locking the door behind me...

A sigh escapes me as I slide down the door and meet with the floor, I raise my hand and pull my index and middle finger in as a book form the shelf floats over to me. I open it and stare at the drawing on the first page...the Cipher wheel...

"Pine tree~"