7>the dream

dippers pov:

great, i get onto a fight with my dad and run away, and now Mable probably hates me. this couldn't get any worse. i felt a hand in my shoulder, making me jump slightly. i raise my head and look at the concerned boy in front if me. Blair had his head tilted like a cat, which made me laugh slightly, not long before my tears clouded my vision again.

moments later he pulled me into a hug, rubbing small circles on my back. i hesitated but broke down, crying my eyes out onto his shoulder, holding onto him for dear-life. as if any moment this would all slip form my grasp.

"dipper..."

"hm..."

"...sleep..."i was confused at first, the way he said it made his voice hollow and it echoed in my ear, but, then my eye-lids grew heavy, black spots and tears clouded my vision, before i slipped out of conciseness, but i could have sworn i saw a blonde figure, with golden eyes, a black shirt and trousers with a yellow waist coat that was embroidered with gold and black designs. they had a black top hat with a gold ribbon that floated just above their head. a blue aura, flame like, surrounding them.

when what i thought was me waking up, i looked around, not recognising where i was. that's when i realised i was dreaming. i looked around before climbing of the couch i was lying on. i walked into a room that looked like study. bookshelves packed with different novels, a fire place burning, making crackling sounds and warmed the room. what i didn't notice was the blonde figure at the piano. i was scanning the books, looking for a book that looked interesting.

i pulled a book out the shelf and a piece of paper fell with it. it was a music sheet.

"we'll meet again....I've not heard that song in years..."i picked the paper off the ground only for it to fold it self, startling me. it folded it self into a butter fly that flew about before flying over my shoulder. my gaze followed it until i noticed the piano in the room. i watched as the paper unfolded it self, not a single crease left on it. it slowley floated into the stand on the piano.

"huh...that was....strange" now i didn't know how to play piano so i brushed it off and continued to scan the shelves.

i jumped and squealed at the sound of the piano playing, my head snapped round to see that same blonde figure, playing and singing. he slightly opened his golden eye, not fully, just slightly. his gaze trailed along the keys before looking at me. i froze in fear, not really knowing what to do. i looked him up and down as he played the final keys of the song.

"checking me out?~"

"w-what?! no no no no no no no no no, i s-swear i was j-just-"

he laughed at me, a laugh that sounded so familiar that it lingered in my mind trying to find where i have heard it.

"I'm playing with ya kid! I'm surprised you haven't recognised me yet. Ooo~ is it the new form?" he gestured to his body, turning to face me. "cuz i think i look amazing!"

i continued to look him up and down, trying to find it in my memories, and that's when i realised.

"w-wait....are you-"

"Bingo Bullseye! Right on the money!"(do you know who I'm quoting when i say this <--) i froze...another wave of fear washed over me. in front of me, i was certain was none other than Bill Cipher.

i took a few steps back before noticing a frown grown on Bill's face. i froze and raised and eyebrow at him,

"i went through all the trouble to get into your dream, and this is how you act. rude!"