Swae Lee.

😬👆🏾💦🍴
Nobody's Pov.
It's that time , time for Swae to finally meet Y/N's parents for the first time. But it's funny because he's not nervous at all. He actually kind of chill about it because he knows where he stands in Y/N's heart and nothing can change that, not even her dad.

Y/N's Pov.
I'm really nervous about Swae meeting my parents tonight, they think he's a bad influence on me. But they're my parents so I gotta love em right.

Y/N: *running around the house worried* Ugh, Swae what are you doing? We have to leave in an hour to meet my parents.
Swae: Well right now, I'm tryna smoke a blunt, but you yelling at me is taking away from the chill, free flow vibe I put together.
Y/N: *whining* You're not even dressed, you're making this more difficult than it already is. *pouts*
Swae: *hugs you* Y/N, calm down, you're making this harder than it really is, just chill everything's gonna be fine.
Y/N: *pecks his lips* I know, but if my parents don't like you then we can't be together.
Swae: Listen, All do respect to your parents, but fuck them, it doesn't matter what they think as long as we know that we love each other and won't let anything or anyone come between that.
Y/N: Yeah, you're right but can you please get dressed so we can get there on time. You don't have to dress up, too dressy but you at least have to look nice not casual.
Swae: All right, I'll put on a polo shirt and some jeans.
Y/N: How about dress pants ?
Swae: *chuckles* Now Y/N, you know I'm not putting on some damn dress pants, hell I look like.
Y/N: Hmm ok, just hurry up please.

Nobody's Pov.
Swae and Y/N finally arrived at Y/N's parents house and things are .. Ok.

Mr. YLN ( your last name ) : So, What are you doing for a living and it better not be my daughter ?
Swae: Uuh, Me and my brother are a music group, *cheesing* I'm sure you've heard us on the radio.
Mr. YLN: Boy, We don't listen to that type of music, this is a Christian home.
Y/N: Dad , I would appreciate if you wouldn't intimidate my boyfriend, we haven't even been here for a good 15 minutes yet.
Mr. YLN: I'm just tryna make sure he's the right guy for you Y/N.

Before you could respond, you feel a hand slide up your dress down into your black lace thong, that's already soaking wet from thinking about Swae, you wanted him bad but you won't let him know that.

Y/N: *moans* But, Khalif is the right guy for me Daddy.
Mr.YLN: I sure hope so.
Mrs. YLN: You ok Y/N ?
Swae: *smirking* Yea Y/N, you good ?
Y/N: *gives Swae the side eye* Yeah Momma .. I'm good, but is it ok if I go upstairs to see my old room Mommy ?
Mrs. YLN: .. Uh yeah sure Y/N.
Swae: Um Mr. YLN, where's the bathroom ?
Mr. YLN: Down the hall on the right .
Swae: Thanks.
Mr. YLN: He not going to the bathroom, he finna go fuck our daughter, isn't he ?
Mrs. YLN: *looks at your dad* Mhm.

*Upstairs*
Swae: Y/N, where you at ?!
Y/N: In the bathroom .. !
Swae: Where that at ?, you know I never been here but like once.
Y/N: Ugh, just keep walking .
Swae: Ok ..
Y/N: *pulls Swae into the bathroom*
Swae: So .. Is we finna fuck or ... ?
Y/N: *chuckles* Is that all you think about Swae ?
Swae: Nah but Shit, at this moment hell yea. *kisses you*
Y/N: *kisses back* Swae wait, you know I can't hold in my moans that well.
Swae: *enters into you* Well, you better try to, you don't want your dad to catch us, do you ?
Y/N: *gasps* No.

Swae's pounding into Y/N like he'll never fuck her again. At this moment, Y/N doesn't need to worry about moaning too loud anymore because she lost her breath, Swae fucked the breath out of her. He had her in all kinds of different positions, front, back, side to side, Y/N didn't know what to do.
Y/N: *moans* Mm fuck Swae, I'm finna cum.
Swae: *still pounding her, moaning* Oh shit, me too Baby.
After a few minutes Swae and Y/N climax together, straighten theirselves up and head back downstairs.

Mrs.YLN: *eating some chicken* Hmm, you was upstairs for a while Y/N, Did you find the room ok ?
Y/N: Yeah mhm, found it just fine, was just doing a lil reminiscing.
Mr. YLN: How was the bathroom Khalif ?, It's not that big so you couldn't get lost.
Swae: *laughs* Oh my bad, I got lost in the toilet bowl.
Mrs. YLN: *squints her eyes* You sure, you just didn't get lost in my daughter ?
Y/N: *covering my face* Momma ! Stopp
Swae: *laughs* Well since you already know, I fucked the shit outta y'all daughter up there.
Mr. YLN: *stands up* Boy I'll kill you !
Swae: *chuckles* I'm playing, I'm just messing with you Mr. YLN.

Y/N Pov.
The rest of the night went kind of chill, it went better than I expected. I was worried about shit, I shouldn't have even been worried about. Let's just say, Me and Swae gonna be together for a good lil while.