Quando Rondo.

Yn Pov
"Aubrey ?" "No maybe Bella." Abrielle ?" "That's basically both of them names together." I questioned my boyfriend as I thought about names for our new baby girl. I was 8 months, too pregnant and the baby was going to be here in like a month. "Maybe uhh Brianna" My boyfriend Quan suggested. "Yeah but everybody be using that name, my baby gotta be different." I smiled, picking up a paint brush to paint the nursery. "Name her Quana." Quan said while rocking in the rocking chair. I looked at him, "Hmm maybe, that ain't too bad." "Niggas better teach they sons to not hit on girls cause my daughter gon beat on niggas." He said while looking around the nursery. I started painting one wall light grey "Yeah I know, she Quando Rondo daughter for a reason." I chuckled as I kissed him. "Can you try to put the crib together bae since you not doing nothing, pleasee?" I asked him. "Why you ain't just buy the ones that got like 4 pieces to em ?" "These hard ass cribs, it's like a damn puzzle, shit." He said as he took the pieces out the box, trying to put the crib together. "Cause boy, the 4 piece ones look cheap as hell and it wouldn't be so damn hard if you just use the instructions." I  said as I handed him the instruction book and went back to painting the wall. "Hmm, I think ima put this right above the crib." I said to myself as I walked over to one wall to put a grey elephant over top where the crib going to go whenever Quan finish it. "I'm bout done with this crib, just gotta find out where these 4 screws go." Quan said, looking at the crib, holding up the 4 screws. "Those supposed to go in the crib, somewhere Quan." I said looking at the crib. "You need to figure out where they go cause my baby ain't going in it til you do." I laughed. "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it." He said, putting in the screws with a screwdriver. He shook it "See this shit secure now, told you I had this shit bae" "Just gotta believe in a nigga sometimes, trust the process." He smiled. I playfully rolled my eyes "Good job bae, I'm so proud of you." I said as I clapped my hands. I walked over to the crib and started putting in all the little pillows and stuffed animals I wanted in there. After I did that, I put the grey elephant above it and took out some letters to spell out "Quana Dior" in white, sparkly letters on the elephant. I stood back and smiled at it. It was so cute. Quan came up behind me and hugged me from behind.
Quan Pov
I love Yn with all my heart, mind, body and soul. She makes me happy. I wouldn't ask for anybody else in the world to mother my baby girl. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and with that being said, ima ask her to marry me.
I walked up behind Yn and hugged her behind. She was looking at the wall that had our baby's name on it, Quana Dior, my baby girl so I thought to myself what would be a better time to ask her. "Yn, I gotta ask you some but I need you to sit down for it." I said, guiding her to the rocking chair. She sat down "Quan, what you gotta tell me ? Is it bad ? I swear if you cheating on me or had another baby on me Tyquian, I'll leave right-" She asked, getting mad. "Aye, Aye calm down, ain't nun like that, just stop talking and listen to what I gotta say, please." I reassured her as I held her hand. "Ight so listen, I'm a simple, street nigga. Ion do this lovey dovey shit but I love you, I love our daughter, ion show alotta love but I love you and I know that. You held me down, you was there for me when I ain't have nobody. You was with me when I aint have nothing, you ain't leave me. You came up with me from the bottom. And I appreciate and respect you for that. You make my whole world brighter, you make me a better person, you still making me into a better person til this day. Cut all the soft shit, I guess I'm just tryna ask, Yn, will you make my life complete and marry me ?" I asked as I pulled out the ring. "You foreal or you playing ? cause this shit ain't no joke Quan." She sniffled with tears in her eyes. I chucked "Nah, I'm not playing, I put this on all my dead niggas, I'm serious." I said as I looked her in the eyes. "So what you say ?" I asked, smiling, holding up the ring. "Yes, Yes, Yes !" "I am gonna marry you !" She yelled, jumping on me and kissing me. "Good thing you said yeah cause if you didn't, that uppercut to the jaw was gon be nastyyy." I said, laughing. "Boy, shut up, you always saying something." She said, laughing as she kissed me again.

Sum cute, sum slight for y'all 😚