Dave East.

Yn Pov
I've been running around all day, cleaning trying to make sure the house looks nice for Dave's family. They visiting for a few days. I already met em before and they like me, but I still get nervous you know. After cleaning the kitchen and the living room and the guest room, I went and started wiping down the counters and the mirrors in the guest bathroom. Dave swooped in and pressed his hard member against my ass and started kissing my neck as he slowly slid his hands up my shirt, playing with my nipple rings. I gasped and moaned "Mm stop D, I can't, I gotta finish cleaning." as I moved his hands down. He leaned in closer, grabbed my hips and whispered in my ear softly "Cmon Yn, I need you ma." I quivered at his voice. I swear, this man knows just want to do and say to make my whole body melt. "Noo D, we can't. Your family is comingg. They on the wayyy like right noww ." I whined, turning around to look at him. He picked me up and put me on the counter, "What that mean ?, You know ion care bout nun of that." He said as he grabbed my chin and kissed me as he slid my hand down to his shorts so I could feel how hard he was. In the heat of the moment, I put my hand in his shorts and slowly started stroking him. He groaned, "Fuck Baby." D took my gesture as permission to continue as he gave me "the look" and I already knew what it meant. "Go head, you know what to do." He said smirking. I smirked back as I pulled his hard member out of his shorts and placed it at my entrance before sliding it in slowly. I moaned as I bit my lip and slowly started grinding my hips. D wasted no time at all as he quickly sped up the pace and pulled my leg up next to my head. I threw my head back and gasped as I held my leg up with one hand and put the other hand on his back. "Mm Fuck, Go deeper baby." I moaned. He grabbed my waist tighter as he thrusted faster and deeper into me, hitting my spot. "Shit ma." He groaned while putting his head in the crook of my neck, leaving light kisses. I dug my fingernails into his back and squealed out, "Shit baby, I'm gonna cum !" "Nah, not yet Baby, not yet." He whispered raspingly in my ear as he slowed his strokes down, grinding into me slowly and deeply. "Mmm, i cant !" I cried as I through my head back in pleasure and as my eyes rolled back. He leaned up and kissed me as he lightly put his hand around my neck, and as if in sync, "Fuck, I love you.", we exclaimed as we climaxed together. "Damn girl, yeen have to scratch my back up like that." He said out of breath. I chuckled, "Awe I'm sorry baby, you just be slinging it too good, I can't help it." I said as i bit my lip and looked at him. "Whew, you gon fuck around and get a round 2, looking at me like that." He said as he licks his lips and rubbed his chin. "Yeahh Ight, now get out, so I can take a shower." I laughed as I shoved him out the door.

This was a lil quick one. 🥴