• e i g h t •

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜

[𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞~]

-
𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

I kept quiet, not wanting to ruin the surprise. When my coach told my team that Karasuno was going to be at the training camp. I was so excited, Shōyō and I were childhood friends. We did everything together. Even though I was older than him we didn't use honorifics when calling each other. Truth is, I've always had a crush on him. I'm not sure how he'd react to me confessing.

I mean I can flirt and stuff but I find it hard to express how I feel towards him. He's just a really nice and considerate person. A literal ray of sunshine. Yeah he went through some bad sh*t, that really put him through some stuff. But he let that go, at least I think so.

I took him off of the school grounds and took him to a secret place. I used to chill around here and explore when I used to skate around. I randomly found this really beautiful place, I think I'm the only who know about it though.

"We're almost there, just a bit longer." I told him.

"Okay Yuji." He held my hand and I interlocked our fingers. I liked what was happening...if only it could last forever. We arrived five minutes later.

"Woah...it so pretty, look at the way it's shinning." She was in awe. I brought her to a secluded cave kind of thing. It had a river in it, and glowing flowers.

We sat down on a flat rock and just remained in a comfortable silence. I enjoy every moment, every second that is spent with him. I want him and no one else.

This could be the perfect moment to confess. I should do it...I have to.

I can't...

I took out a pack of cigarettes from my pants as well as a lighter. I have a tendency to smoke everytime I feel stressed or just upset.

"Still smoking are we." He asked me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah...I'm sorry. I can't quit like you did even if I try." I told him.

"The reason I quit was because it was getting out of control, I could smoke five packs in a day, it was taking a toll at my health so I had to stop." He explained to me.

"I'm glad you quit, I don't know what I'd do without you, I still smoke because it just gets rid of my stress you know."

"I don't have a problem with it so carry on." He said with a gentle smile on his face making me blush.

"You really are something Shōyō..." I whispered myself.

"Have you found anyone that you like yet?" I asked while blowing out smoke.

"Uhm...yeah. His name is Kaneki...Ken Kaneki, the sweetest guy I've met..." He said blushing.

My heart broke into a million pieces.

"Oh, that's nice...good for you."

"To bad I probably wont be able to see him again, lets just say that he's in an unreachable place right now." She said in a sadden tone.

"He said that I should move on, so that's what I'm going to do...at least I've still got you Yuji." He said with a a weak smile on his face.

I'm gonna do it!

I have to do it!

I gently pulled him by his delicate feminine waist, placing my hand on the edge of his chin making him look up at me so that I could see those breathtaking, sparkling brown eyes. I traced my thumb on those beautiful freckles that were spread out like soft kisses on his and silky smooth skin. Placing my thumb on his blush pink lips that were slightly parted, I leaned towards him, whispering into his ear.

"I may seem like a player, but I truly am a dork. I've got issues with commitment but know what I will never leave your side, Shōyō you are the only one who was there for me during my break down. I am forever in debt for your affection. The fact that your still here is more than enough for me. " I told him in a husky tone.

I couldn't comprehend what happened next...

His soft lips met mine. I felt a sort of electric feeling flow through every inch of my body. I've been waiting for this feeling...I never thought I'd ever experience the Kaminari Effect. The kiss was soft and gentle, but I wanted more...I needed more. I bit softly nibble on his lower lip making him moan in pleasure. Taking advantage of that golden opportunity, I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

DAMN...

AH! How can someone taste so good?!

He was hesitant at first but eventually gave in. I explored every inch of his mouth, enjoying the heavenly intoxicating taste enmiting from the depths of his mouth putting me in a state of euphoria. I sucked on his younger and licked his lips. I savoured the feeling... the taste.

This boy in my arms is my antidote

Once the kiss ended were were both out of breath and our lips were swollen. Honestly I was exhausted and just wanted to keep him in my arms...I'm not ready to let go.

It was already quite late so we just remained in the cave like structure. I held him in my arms keeping him close to me, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer until he fell asleep. I played with his unique, soft and fluffy orange hair.

I could get used to this feeling...

I'll make him mine

-
𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚