Chapter 1

*Your P.O.V*

You gaze up at the night sky, with your arms behind your head and a bit of your [h/l] [h/c] hair falling in front of your eyes. You were leaning on a log with your legs outstretched, slightly crossed. You let out a sigh and look down at your orange exceed curled on your lap, you lower one of your arms and gently start to stroke the little ball of fluff behind the ear. You couldn't help but smile a little when he let out a small purr. You took in the scenery of the forest, noticing everything around you; the gentle breeze that made the leaves on the trees rustle and the occasional crackling of the fire that you made to keep warm. While listening to the sounds around you, you heard in the distance of twigs snapping, slight snickering and heavy footsteps coming closer towards you.

''Huh, I thought it would take them longer to track me'' you whispered, you slowly got up and gently tucked the sleeping exceed in your inside cloak pocket and then proceed to put out the fire. Once that was done you put up your hood that was attached to your black cloak and tucked in the loose strands of your [h/l] [h/c] hair and then continued to pull your hood down, which caused a shadow to cast over your [e/c] eyes. You then put a plain dark grey bandanna over your mouth, leaving only your nose visible.

You backed away into the shadows that the trees made and patiently waited for the dark guild members. You were sure that you lost them this far in the forest, seeing as you attacked their base in the afternoon and they hadn't bothered to find you until it was pitch black. Well, you knew why they just waited until now to get you, it was because they were the type of thieves that worked at night and they were only at their base in the day because they were planning for a big heist later the next night.

''Where are you girly?'' one of the guild members asked with an annoyed tone, walking into the clearing. You then realised he was the master as every one with him followed his lead and slowly but cautiously walked to where you were camped at. He then proceeded to make his way to the campfire you where staying at and studied it, after a few seconds he suddenly shouted out ''we know your here, come out, we just want to talk'' at that remark the people who was accompanying him looked around, trying to figure out your location.

While you were watching them you felt a slight movement coming from inside your cloak, you quietly opened it revealing a now awoken exceed, rubbing his eye. Before he could say anything you put a finger to your lips and then pointed to the horde of men, showing him that you had company. As you took him out of your pocket and placed him down, you noticed that the exceed's eyes were wide with fear but then seconds later calmed down, he then nodded to you, showing you that he had faith in what you were going to do next.

''Master?'' one of the followers said ''maybe she's gone and we should continue to look for her?'' he continued to say. ''No'' replied the master ''she's here, I just know it'' he then opened his arms and shouted out ''come out already, why are you just watching us, you're making me grow impatient, lets have some fun already.'' You gritted your teeth from the mocking tone of his request and clenched your fist tight, ''well if he's going to invite me to kick all their asses, then I guess I can't refuse'' you whispered as you ran out punching the guy closest to you over the head, knocking him out. ''There you are'' the master snidely said, producing a maniacal grin as he turned his head around to see your slender figure in a fighting stance.