Chapter 7

*Your P.O.V*

'What the fuck am I doing?' 'I should of made a run for it, why am I following this pink haired mage?' I questioned while following pinky, what did that exceed call him? Nasu or-' my train of thought was broken when pinky started talking. ''So [Y/N] uh...are you a member of a guild?'' He asked, uncertainty in his voice. ''How do you know my name?'' Was all I answered. He stopped walking, a faint pink spread across his cheeks as he scratched the back of his neck. 'Is he blushing?' But before I could conclude an answer, he replied back. ''When you were fighting that dark guild, your exceed shouted your name.'' ''I see'' I said, nodding my head slowly and continuing to walk ''to answer your question, no, I'm not in a guild and my exceeds name is Quill'' I told him. I felt strange, if I ever see people in this forest and they start to ask questions, I just leave them in the dark and go back home. Why the hell was I telling this guy stuff? And truthfully too. ''Why aren't you in a guild?'' Pinky asked, ''you're pretty strong and can defend yourself well.'' I felt something strange in my stomach when he complimented me but I mentally shook it of and tried to answer without sounding weird ''I don't see the point of joining a guild, it's never appealed to me'' again, answering truthfully. Ugh, there's just something about Pinky that I can trust. Quill gave me a look of uncertainty, wondering why I was telling this Pink stranger and his blue cat everything, I looked back at him and gave him a shake of my head and an annoyed sigh. To be honest, I have no idea either.

*10 minutes later, Natsu's P.O.V*

We were getting closer to the others, we should see them any time soon now. I wonder what they'll think of [Y/N]? Actually, never mind. I think I already know what they think of her, but I think there's more to her than her cold demeanour, rough around the edges personality and her kick ass fighting skills that would scare a normal person off, but I see a girl who wants to be accepted by friends and have a place where she can call home. 'Woah, where did all that poetic crap come from?' I asked myself. 'What is with this girl? Ugh, never mind, lets just get back to the others.' ''My friends aren't that far away now, we're getting close'' I told [Y/N]. ''I know, I can smell them'' [Y/N] said in a not so bothered tone. 'Smell? Don't tell me she's a-' ''Natsu, is that you?'' I heard Lucy call from a few feet away, interrupting my train of thought. ''Yeah, it's me and I brought some new friends!'' I raised my fist in the air, lighting it on fire, so that the others could see us in the darkness. Even I could tell that happiness was evident in my voice and that I had a toothy grin plastered on my face. The other's though, didn't really have the same expression as me on their face from what I just said and neither did [Y/N] when I looked back at her. Her and Quill had a shocked expression, along with the others, except for Erza, who just had a small smile on her face. I was still smiling while everyone was just staring at [Y/N] and Quill and vice versa. ''Oh uh, yeah'' I said, remembering that I should introduce everyone. ''This is Gray, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Carla and this is my partner, Happy.'' I told [Y/N] and Quill ''and guys, this is [Y/N] and Quill'' I told my team mates. ''Nice to meet you [Y/N]-san and Quill'' said Wendy, instantly welcoming them. ''Uh, ditto, Wendy'' [Y/N] replied, uncertain of what to do. The welcoming's of the others were more or less the same and so was [Y/N]'s response, 'I guess she doesn't socialize with a lot of people, well we'll soon change that' I thought to myself, smiling. ''Natsu, I'd love to stay here and chat but I think we should take the dark guild members to the mayor, we can talk on the way'' Erza suggested. ''Yeah come on, pyro, it's starting to get dark and it'll be harder to see if we wait any longer'' Gray added. ''WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ICICLE!?'' I shouted, Gray would of said something back but my shouting must of stirred the Master a little bit, but Erza soon knocked him out again. ''Alright, enough with the names, everyone grab a dark guild member or two and let's go'' Erza ordered and we all obliged, but [Y/N] stood there. ''What makes you think I'm gonna help you?'' [Y/N] asked coldly, but Erza just turned around with an amused smirk on her face and replied ''you were going to return that necklace you found weren't you? It'd be a pain for you if you made two trips.'' Erza didn't bother to wait for [Y/N]'s reply and started to walk, a man on each shoulder. The rest of us picked up a body/s and [Y/N] soon did the same. Something was weird though, I would of thought [Y/N] would of been mad or embarrassed, but instead she had a ghost of a smile on her lips. Was she happy that someone stood up to her? Or that people were trying to make an effort with her? If that's the case, then I think she's gonna like Fairy Tail.