End.

She shivers as she looks down "yamaguchi." She says,tsukki smirks and kageyama sighs,yams looks at her in oblivion
"Y-yes yachan?" Yams asks
Hinata stops,he looks down to the girl he had fallen in love with,his eyes immediately filled with tears,his heart dropped and shattered,he felt light headed suddenly,through this,he force a smile and held back his heavy tears.
"Congrats tadashi! Treat her right!" He grins,his famous grin filling the room as tsukki looks at him,his eyebrow raised,thinking he'd be more hurt.
Yamaguchis eyes widen,not expecting to be chosen by her,he grins and tears up happily,he hugs her. His hug was warm and it made her feel safe,as his arms wrapped around her their whole future flashed into her eyes. She hugged back and giggled,nuzzling his neck smiling brighter than ever.
"I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys soon!" Before anyone could even say anything he rushed out the door with his bag,running faster than he had ever for about five minutes,his thoughts were overwhelming him,he felt useless,lost.
She was all he wanted. He saw a future with her and only her. As he ran his tears fell,they got lost in the wind he had created. He lost his strength after a while and sat on the path way,watching a car go by. He threw his bag and covered his face,he let a scream of pain,sadness and exhaustion out. His hands couldn't even muffle it. He started to breath heavily as he laid on the grass he had crawled onto,letting his tears fall.
At yachis house,kageyama and tsukki let yams and her be.
They were in her bed,cuddling,yama warmly nuzzling into her chest as she wrapped her small legs around him,playing with his hair.

"I'm glad I was picked..even though I didn't expect it" yams starts
Yachi giggled a little "of course I'd pick you..you shouldn't have even had a second thought about it. I was just..overwhelmed. You guys did scream at me to pick one.."
He nervously chuckled "yea..sorry about that..but I'm happy now. The others didn't seem so sad or mad,more like they expected it weirdly enough"
She gives a soft nod "I'm glad they're okay..I didn't want anyone hurt by this. I wasn't gonna pick anyone"
"Really..? I wouldn't blame you but-" he yawns and looks up at Yachi
She smiles softly down at him "tired,darling?"
He nods a little and blushes
"Let's get some rest then..I-it's been a long day" she kisses his head
He leans up and kisses her lips gently and passionately
She blushes and kisses back,her lips soft and her kiss gentle yet passionate
They both pull away and snuggle close,they both slowly fall asleep
"I love you.." yams whispers to his new love as she falls I to her deep rest,he smiles and falls asleep after her. They cuddle all night,both of them having a calm and loving sleep. They both were smiling through the night,yams drooled a bit.
Hinata went home after a while,he laid on his bed and kageyama had texted him

Kags: I know you aren't okay. Let's practice our quick tomorrow. Meet at 9:00 don't be late or I'll leave.

Hinata smiled,his tears softened and his shaky hands calmed as read the text. He softly sighs

Hinata: got it! See you soon!

He put his phone down and closed his eyes,immediately falling asleep from how mentally and physically drained he had been. He got a spark of excitement thinking of them practicing tomorrow.

The next morning Yachi had woken before yams,she giggles when she sees he drooled,she wipes it up with her shirt and kisses the top of his head. After about half an hour of laying there and admiring the boy in her embrace he woke,looking up at her with a sleepy smile.
"Morning.." he says with his sleepy and slightly raspy voice
She blushes from his voice but smiles softly and rubs his eyes
"Good morning tadashi.."
they both talk for a bit,making a plan to go on a picnic date later that day,smiling and giggling.
"Wait- you didn't see me drool right!?" He says embarrassed,his face burning up a little
"Actually I did..it's okay,it's cute!" She giggles and rubs his red cheeks as he nuzzles her shoulder,she rubs his back,letting him whine as she giggled and reassured him it's okay.

"God I love you tadashi.." she spills out,immediately covering her mouth embarrassed and flustered
"I-I, sorry! I-I didn't-" she apologised,yams looks at her now red from how fluster he was,he smiled and held her face
"It's o-okay..b-because..I-I lo-love you too.." he says,looking deeply into her brown eyes
Her eyes widen and she hug tackles him to the bed,then starts to pepper his face with loving kisses.
"I love you! I love you! I love youuuuuuu!" She says as she kisses his face
He pins her down and laughs along with her
"I love you more hitoka!" He says through his laughing as he starts to tickle her.
They both laugh as she squirms,this continued for a bit. They were a couple in love. As ones left out,hurt. Yet,they lived happily,going on dates,Yachi cheering him even louder at the stands at the games. Cuddling,kissing. Everything a young couple like them would do.

                                                                      The end

- I wasn't sure what to say or do with this but I tried.
- I hope you all enjoyed! I loved making this
- I may make a nsfw for them,maybe
- tell me if you guys didn't like anything
- any suggestions are always loved!
-thank you all for reading my fanfic. Love you guys!