7

Sierra POV

I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than before.I'm so grateful for Dave and mama.

I sat up in my bed and stretched to see the bed empty.I got up and went into my bathroom brushing my teeth and washing face.

I then went downstairs seeing Dave platting up some food,Israel watching his cartoons and Kairi asleep in her rocker.

This house was pretty much spotless and I loved it.

"Woow am I in the right house?"I joked

"Wassup ma and Yh you in the right house,get Israel so we can eat"

I picked up Israel putting him in his high chair as Dave brought us our food and it actually looked good.We had bacon,waffles,eggs and some sausages.

We said grace and began eating.

"So what yall wanna do today"Dave asked

"I don't know I need to go Walmart and get some things"I said before taking a sip of my juice

"Ight imma come wit yall before I head to the trap to handle shit"he said and I just nodded

We ate and spoke a bit more before cleaning up the kitchen and going up stairs to get ready.

We were finally dressed and ready to go and I had just finished packing Kairi's diaper bag.Till Dave walked into her room.

"The fuck you going wearing that?"he asked looking me up and down

"Dave don't do that "I said simply looking at him

"Uhuh go throw on some clothes n shit"he said watching me leave the room

"Nope we gotta go now" I said walked downstairs unlocking my car

I heard him kiss his teeth before going to pick up Kairi and put her in her car seat.

I wanted to start looking at house since I hated climbing the stairs in the front every day not only that I needed a bigger space.

I put our bags in the car and ran back up inside to get Israel.

I left the house with him on my hip locking the door.

I went down to the car and strapped him in securely.

I got in the drivers seat and put my seatbelt off pulling off to Walmart.

Dave connected his phone and began playing a song I had never heard of.

"Dave what song is this and who did it?"I asked him confused

"This my shit just ain't put it out"He said pre rolling a few blunts

"What!? David this shit is fire why haven't you released it?"I asked him

"It ain't the time ma"he said looking at me