32

Bernie POV

I know I knowww I messed up really bad in fact probably the worst way ever

I lost my family and friends because of a mistake.

Do I regret my choices?

Yes

If I could go back and change it I would and there's no doubt about it.

I walked down the dark streets heading home whilst it rained.

Flashback..........

I picked up the test turning it over seeing the double lines.

This just made things 100x worse.

I grew frustrated and threw the test in the bin walking out.

I sat on my bed with my face in my hands.

The guilt ran right back into my body taking over all my emotions. I knew Ari would never forgive me for this.

So I got up and went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of wine.

Just one glass should calm me down.

But one turned into 2 then 3 and 4 and then I finished the whole thing out the bottle

But I wasn't finished there I had a few more bottles before passing out on the couch.

I woke up the next morning and ran into the bathroom throwing up. 

I sorted my hygiene out before taking a quick shower and heading towards the doctors office.

"Hi I'm here for an abortion"I said to the receptionist

She gave me a board to fill out before I got called in.

The doctors and I spoke about everything that was gonna happen and weather I was sure about this.

"Would you like to see it firs-

"No please just getting it over and done with"I stopped him

He went on with the procedure and about an hour later I was released and was able to home.

And this time and whole boat of guilt came and it broke my heart.

I got in my car and broke down.

I was loosing myself and loosing my family at the same time.

Flashback over.

I came out my thoughts once I hit someone.

"Well well well look who we have here,Bernice nice to see you with out your friend"Raf said with his boys

"Looks like this friend didn't take care of you like I would've"he said smiling

Raf was the one that killed Herb and was also the one who was at the store car park wit me and Sierra.