Cute things he does

Stiles: You two have been best friends since pre-school and Stiles still remembers you always wanting to be a princess. When you're worried or upset he cuddles with you and calls you princess and you find it adorable. When he gets jealous because you're around his friends, Stiles calls you princess to remind the boys that you're his.

Scott: You two are both alphas, so there is always a lot of competition. Sometimes when the pack is out kicking some evil ass, Scott lets you take control. It usually turns into a "no you can" adorable couple argument, but he always makes sure you win.

Derek: Peter always flirts with you, so whenever he sees you two talking, Derek kisses you in front of his face so that he knows you're his. The whole pack finds it adorable because they know Derek hates PDA.

Liam: After his lacrosse games, a lot of girls flirt with him. As soon as he sees you, he runs up to you and hugs you really tight, and introduces you to the girls with the brightest smile. He always whispers cute things in your ear about how he's all yours and how you never have to worry. You two always go out for ice cream when he wins his games.

Theo: After arguments, he always cuddles with you (he hates cuddling) and lets you watch your favorite disney movie with him. He feeds you candy and you two play cute games tossing skittles in each other's mouths. The night always ends with you falling asleep in his arms and him apologizing and carrying you to your room and cuddling with you until he falls asleep too.

______________________

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in SO LONG! I was kind of waiting for season 5 to come out. I will definitely be updating a lot more now. :) thank you guys so much for the 4.55k!!! This is amazing :)

xx Lex