(Liam Dunbar) Werewolves?

(y/n) means your name

As the last bell rang, you rushed to your locker to get your books. Your boyfriend, Liam wasn't at school today so you immediately left for the bus. Since your parents weren't home, you decided to call Liam and invite him over. He was at your house in 5 minutes. You guys cuddled and watched a movie but you noticed Liam was acting strangely. He kept looking at his watch and checking outside every five minutes. At first you didn't want to bring it up, but then you began worrying.

"Liam, what's wrong? Is there anywhere you have to be?" You were beginning to really worry. Liam didn't answer you and just sighed. You started getting pissed. Was he cheating on you? What was so important that he couldn't tell you. You two have been together since the 8th grade and when Liam was kicked out of school, you switched schools to Beacon Hills High School too. He couldn't be cheating on you... could he?

"Liam!" You tried again. Still no answer.

"Liam are you cheating on me? Is there someone else? What's going on? Please tell me." You say on the verge of tears. The two if you have begun to grow apart the last few weeks ever since he became "besties" with a group of juniors. Liam looked at you and you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Why would I ever cheat on you, baby you know I love you!" Liam choked out anger obvious in his tone.

"How could you even think I would cheat on you? Do you really not trust me?" At this point Liam was yelling. He got up and stormed out of the room. You yelled his name, but he took off like there was no tomorrow. For a second, you even thought his eyes were glowing yellow, but when you took a closer look, you saw that they really were!

"What the fuck, Liam! Your eyes, th-they're glowing!"

A mixture of shock and fear was suddenly visible on his face and he started stuttering.

"I-I (y/n)... I can explain, I swear!" By now his eyes had gone back to blue and you could tell he was about to start crying.

"What is it, Liam? What is wrong with you?" You snapped at him.

"I-I I'm a..." He looked at you.

"Save it, ok? Just go." You hoped that he had a good reason for all of this and as you started calming down you felt really bad. He left sadly and you walked back into your house and sat in quiet for a moment to process what had just happened. You were so confused and all you wanted right now was answers... and Liam. Damn it, you missed him a lot. You went to your room and got your homework done. The more time you wasted, the more you thought about Liam. When it was about 9:00 pm, you decided that you needed to talk to him. You drove to his home and knocked on the door only to be greeted by his step dad. Apparently Liam was at Derek's loft. You didn't know much about Derek Hale, other than that he was somehow friends with Liam and the juniors. He seemed kind of dangerous but you shrugged off the feeling. Liam's step dad told you Derek's address and you got back in your car and followed his directions. Once you arrived at the loft, you knocked at the door. Your heart was beating out of your chest and you realized you were holding your breath. One of the juniors opened the door. You were pretty sure his name was Scott.

"Hey, is Liam there?" you asked shyly.

"Oh, yeah he's right inside. You must be (y/n), come in." You nodded hesitantly and stepped in. Scott led you to the living room where Liam was sitting with Derek and two juniors from your school. When Liam saw you, he immediate stood up.

"Please, let me explain," Liam pleaded. You looked around the room, waiting for an explanation. Finally Scott spoke up and explained everything from the beginning.

----------------------------------------------

"Werewolves?...supernatural creatures from myths and legends. You know, my little brother dressed up as a werewolf in the 3rd grade for Halloween. You're meaning to tell me that those actually exist... and you're werewolves? How is that even possible. Is that physically possible? I swear to god Liam, if I find out this is some kind of joke I will flip shit and your little werewolf ass will need some werewolf stitches!"

"Actually, I'm pretty sure it would heal on its own, so no need for your werewolf stitches, honey." He grinned at you. Was he fucking serious. You rolled your eyes and sat on the couch. The "pack" was looking at you like they were waiting for an answer. You looked up at Liam and sighed. You calmed down.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to deal with dating a werewolf, huh?" You smiled at him and pulled him in for a hug. You heard him sigh of relief and pull you closer.

"I love you y/n. I love you so much"

"I love you too, Liam" He rested his forehead on yours for a moment and then slowly leaned in to kiss you. You smiled in the kiss.

"I love you and your little werewolf ass" You giggled and you knew that no matter what, you would always love this boy.

"Ahem" Scott cleared his throat.

"So now that you know about the wolf stuff, just wait till you hear about the hit list of supernatural creatures we're all on," Scott said smiling at your horrified face whiled the rest of the pack chuckled.

"Welcome to the pack!" They all said in unison.