Chapter five

((SMUT WARNING! THEY ARE BOTH OVER EIGHTEEN!!))

A few weeks later Kokichi's broken bones had healed and he had almost finished rehab. It was his last day. He was walking just fine and his head injury had fully healed as well, which was nice.
Kokichi had finished his walking exercises and was holding Shuichi's hands in his own and kissed the male. Kokichi had a bit of a limp but it was getting better, Shuichi had even explained what happened to the coffee shop.
The two signed out of the hospital and Shuichi called a taxi to drive them home, since they're car was still at home. Dice was purring in Kokichi's arms and Kokichi was petting the kitten.
The taxi drove them home. Once home the two boys went into Shuichi's bedroom and fell asleep, happy to be in each others arms once again.
A few weeks had passed and all was going well, Kokichi had fully healed and daily life was normal. No more fear or worry for the duo.
Kokichi had started taking online high school courses. He really liked school as he had never been able to go or learn so he was ecstatic.
Soon kokichi paused his schooling and got ready for work as he was asked to work a night shift.
He kissed Shuichi and walked out the door and got out of the apartment complex. Kokichi walked as he looked around the dark streets. The short male looked down to the ground for a moment only to bump into someone yet again.
He looked up to see a familiar face. "N-Nagito?" Kokichi smiled to the male. Nagito smiled as he got rather excited to see the smaller.
"Kokichi! I'm so glad you got out of that shit hole!" Komeada said and hugged the smaller male.
"So I noticed the ring? Who is your lover?" Nagito asked. Kokichi smiled just thinking about Shuichi.
"His name is Shuichi Saihara! He's kinda like how Hajime was for you, he got me out but while I was in I fell in love with him... He was so kind.." Kokichi gushed about his fiancee.
"I'm so happy for you! Can I give you my number? We could all go grab a lunch together! Then I'm gonna beat you in a game of chess." Nagito smiled sweetly to the smaller male.
"Of course! Then I'll shoot you a text to let you have my number!" Kokichi smiled. Nagito took the phone and put in his number. Kokichi smiled and started typing out a text.
"You're gonna lose the chess match." Was all the text said. They both laughed then parted ways after saying their goodbyes to each other.
Soon Kokichi arrived at his job and was greeted by Kirumi and Tsmugi. They all started to tend to the machines as there were quite a few customers.
Then one Kokichi hated to see showed up. Maki. Kokichi felt bad for Kaito since he dated her.
"I'll have-.... Oh..." Maki glared at Kokichi and he glared at her. Kirumi noticed the tension and called Kokichi over to clean as she dealt with Maki.
Kokichi obeyed and cleaned the floor while humming "Choice" by Jack Stauber to himself. He was enjoying himself and soon enough was put back at the register to help customers.
Maki sat at a table and soon it was closing time. Kokichi finished up and signed out. He started to walk home and got a feeling like he was being followed.
He continued walking then turned to see Maki following him. He ran and she started chasing him, he was smart enough not to go home so he ran towards a McBomble's and went inside.
He called Shuichi to come pick him up from the place and Shuichi came as soon as he could, not caring that it was tweleve p.m. as he got up.
He drove to the McBomble's and went in. Kokichi ran to him and stayed attached at his side.
They went home and Kokichi explained what happened with the female that had been following him. Shuichi comforted the smaller male.
Kokichi cuddled up to the other male then went to put on pajamas. He paused. "Hey Shuichi?... Can we try having sex?" Kokichi asked blushing.
Shuichi blushed, this seemed so out of the blue. "Uhh sure. Is there any particular reason?" Shuichi asked going to the smaller male.
"Well, I wanna try it and you do a lot for me! So this is like my thank you!" Kokichi spoke to the taller.
"Okay... Well if your sure you want to.."  Kokichi nodded and got on his knees and unbuttoned Shuichi's pants then pulled down the zipper.
Shuichi had started to get hard and Kokichi smiled. He licked the tip earning a small noise from Shuichi. Kokichi smirked and continued giving small bits of attent to Shuichi.
Soon Kokichi was sucking Shuichi's dick, though soon Shuichi pulled away and told Kokichi to strip.
Kokichi did as told and slowly striped down to tease Shuichi. Shuichi blushed soon picked up the smaller nude male. He laid Kokichi on the bed the got over him dominatly.
Shuichi striped and started making out with Kokichi. Shuichi explored Kokichi's mouth, every inch of it.
Soon the two broke apart and Shuichi kissed around Kokichi's jaw, sparking moans out of the purple eyed male.
Shuichi kissed around Kokichi's neck until a moan escaped the smaller males mouth. He nibbled and abused that spot before moving down to Kokichi's chest.
Gently kissing all over his lovers body. Soon he ask Kokich to turn over. Kokichi did as told and turned.
Shuichi stuck his member inside of his lovers. Kokichi moaned and Shuichi waited for a bit to let Kokichi adjust to the dick inside him.
Kokichi gave a nod and Shuichi started off slowly and soon sped up. The smaller moaning and the top groaning in pleasure as they fucked.
Kokichi gripped the bed as Shuichi gripped Kokichi's waist and collided their bodies together passionately.
Soon both gave out a few finally moans as they came. Shuichi painted for a second then pulled out. Kokichi flopped down as somehow his ass ended up in the air, and Shuichi laid next to him.
The two cuddled up to each other and drifted to sleep. Peacefully dreaming in the others arms.