❖𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍

in her arms the limp body of her young friend laid. several arrows in his body and he's loosing consciousness. "no...we're still going to see those birds in the sky..." the girl tried wiping her tears away as her voice shook.

a small elemental spirit just beside her who made small sounds. "you can't leave us yet.." the girl pulled the young boy closer to her. hot tears fell from her face as she quietly sobbed.

"alas..dont cry, i may no longer be with you physically but i'll be watching over you"

the young bard gave a weak smile as he tried to not stumble on his words. a red haired man near them looking at the girl with pity. the girl violently shook as her sobbing got louder. "idiot..you.!" she gave the young bard and anguished glare and he only laughed.

"this reminds me of that one time we got into trouble.." the bard stared at the sky reminiscing about when they were being chased by a group of thugs. he had accidentally hurt himself a bit badly and the girl had cried and yelled at him to be more careful.

the small elemental spirit beside the duo lowered itself on the boys head. "hehe..you're as lively as ever" the bard giggled despite the pain in his lower abdomen. "we have to get you to the medics..! we can still save you!" the girl insisted trying to carry the bard.

but she was stopped when she saw the boy wince in pain. "its too late..theres nothing we can do about it...its my fate" the boy chuckled wiping the tears off of the females face. "no...no no no no!" the female let out an miserable scream as she held the bard close to her.

"you can't do this to us..you can't..!" the girls face was streaming with tears as she shook her head.

the elemental spirit on the bards head also seemed sad. the bard sighed knowing it was gonna get more complicated with his other two friends personalities.

"oh look..!" the bard tried pointing at the sky but miserably failed as he felt too tired. "birds..?" the female turned to look at the clear sky they thought they'd never see.

several birds flew in the wind. "it seems we really did manage to see the birds again" he smiled his eyes slowly closing.

"wait wait! don't close your eyes please..!" the female yelled trying to keep her friend up. "hehe.." the boy giggled

"will you watch the birds with me again someday..?"

𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 2...? 𝗃𝗄

434 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌