Prologue

"What's going on all my Originals out there, it's your boy Oliver here, thanks for checking out this video! This is the first video on my channel, so welcome. This channel will be about a few different things, anime, video games, tech, my life, you name it! But today, for my first video, we'll be playing some video games. But not just any games, today we'll be playing EDGE. If you're an avid fan, dope. I'll be sharing some tips and tricks I use to level up my character and 3 easy ways to join your first guild. If you've never heard of the best video game ever known to man, then you've come to the right place. I'll be doing some videos on what EDGE is, how I got started playing EDGE and why EDGE is the only game you'll most likely ever play again. However, before I get into it, make sure you click that like and subscribe button and ring that bell so you can notified when I post a new video! Now that we got that out of the way, let's begin the show!"

I clicked off my camera and swiveled my chair around to position myself in front of my window. I sighed as I thought about the editing I had to do for this new video and the other two I recorded earlier.

Dangit I forgot to do my outro on that last one. Turning myself back around, I clicked the camera back on, repositioned myself and then hit record.

"Thanks for watching this video. If you enjoyed it make sure to like, subscribe and leave a comment down below. If you want to play with me online, send me a friend request. Oh and don't forget to share with a friend. Until next time Originals I'm out."

I turned the dial on the camera to watch the playback looking for any mistakes. Feeling satisfied with my outro, I pulled the SD card out of the camera and plugged it into my Macbook. The files appeared on the screen and I dragged them into the video editing software. I was a bit nervous shooting these videos because well, by nature I'm pretty shy. If it wasn't for my homie, Jack, I wouldn't be stupid enough to even attempt this. Yet here I am recording myself and editing videos.

Maybe he was right though, this could help me get out of my shell a bit more and maybe who knows I could meet some dope people and go viral or something. My goal was to release 2-3 videos a week. It was going to be rough, with school and my SAT prep courses and the coding projects I was working on, but, I think I could make it happen. It's not like I had much of a social life.

I cleared my mind and got to editing. Here's to the start of something great or something that could go terribly wrong.