-3-

Warning Dub-con

Jimin woke up in a king sized bed, bathed and changed. huh?

'Didn't  I hurt my ankle last night? Wait. Wasn't I escaping?' He tried to bring back his legs but found that they were chained to the bed.

Pulling the other one, he gasped in pain. Oh, the praised ankle.

He sat up and tried to tug at the chain's with his hands but they just made noise.

Just as he was about  to flip back into the bed, the doors opened and the Kims strutted in all sporting mischievous smirks and evil glints in their eyes.

Jimin found himself shivering at the looks.

"So, we were gonna take it slow with you." Taehyung started.

"Take our time with you, make you comfortable and whatnot" Namjoon continued as he and Taehyung went on each side of the bed.

"Something we're not used to but you had to fuck things up, Tsk Tsk Tsk, such a disappointment, Princess" Jin added as he stood at the end of the bed. All the brothers caging Jimin in.

Jimin tried to cower back but the chain's held him in place.

"I never asked to be here, you kidnapped me. I don't want to be here, I want to go back to my life however shitty it is. Go pick someone else and leave me the hell alone!" Jimin shouted glaring at each of the brothers.

He thought he was intimidating but he looked more like an angry kitten.

Taehyung snickered.

Namjoon snorted.

Jun scoffed.

All were amused by their stubborn kitten, they were going to break him down.

They all chuckled and Jimin stared at them confused.

'What is wrong with these people?'

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"What's funny is that you think you have a choice in the matter" Jin replied.

Jimin watched in horror as the brothers took off their clothes until they were fully naked.

Tears streamed down his rosy cheeks and he continued to stare at them.

"What are you doing? Put your clothes on!!" The was no way he would let those huge dicks in his virgin hole, dark fuq?!?

Taehyung chuckled. "Were going to fuck you, that's what".

"And we don't want anyone else" Namjoon added.

Jin smirked as he took off the chains.

"Who gets to fuck him first?"asked Namjoon and they all looked at each other.

Jimin on the other hand was horrified, how could these people talk about him like he's not in the room?

"How 'bout we shake for it? Rock, paper, scissors" Taehyung provided.

And they all nodded and started playing.

'What the actual fuck!?!? How old are  they?!?' Jimin mentally screamed.

Taehyung and Namjoon both got scissors, Jin got 'rock'.

"I win" he said.

"Fine you go first then but that doesn't mean we don't touch him" said Namjoon, Jin nodded as he got the lube from the drawer.

"Whatever, at the end of all this.... He's still gonna have all three of of our dicks deep in his ass" Taehyung huffed.

Jimin's eyes nearly fell off.

"WHAT!?! No fucking way!!" He shrieked making the brothers grimace at the noise.

"Taehyung get him some juice" said Jin, Taehyung took one look at Jimin and smirked leaving the room.

"What juice?!? I don't want anything from you! What I want is to go home!!" Jimin screamed at the remaining two.

Namjoon bend down and gripped Jimin's hair, making him wince.

"What you want is irrelevant, we take want, whenever we want, you are grinding on my nerves thinking you have some say in what goes on in here. Let me make this clear. You don't have a fucking choice!"Namjoon growled gripping harder on Jimin's hair.

"Now, Now, Lets not get moody here, I'm sure we can find other uses for that mouth" Jin said as he stroked his cock.

Taehyung came in with a bottle of blue liquid and tried to give it to Jimin to drink but Jimin refuse to open his mouth.

Jin's smirk stretched wider, he loved them wild, it makes breaking them into submission all too sweet.

Namjoon gripped harder making Jimin to open his mouth, Taehyung poured the contents before closing Jimin's nose and mouth forcing him to swallow.

They started taking off his clothes after.

Jimin coughed as the unknown liquid made its way in his system.

"Wha-- What did you give me?" Jimin asked as he started feeling hot all over.

"A little something that Namjoon Concocted and its making us so much money" said Taehyung as he finished ripping off the last article off of Jimin leaving him bare.

TO BE CONTINUED....

I know it's short but I really wanted  smut to have its own chapter because alot of things are going to  happen.

I have to write Alot of positions and whatnot. Hehehe I don't want to get hot and bothered

 Hehehe I don't want to get hot and bothered

I'll see y'all next chapter....

Mimi💕