-4-

Warning!! Dub–con ahead!!!

Jimin started writhing on the bed, his skin to hot to touch, the brothers smirked, this was coming along all to well.

"Fuck it! I can't wait I need to fuck him now! Jin growled impatiently as climbed on the bed getting in between Jimin's legs, Namjoon passed him the lube and he started fingering Jimin's hole, Jimin moaned as the slick finger pushed past his tight rim.

He moaned loudly as Taehyung licked his now sensitive nipples, he wanted more so rocked in tune with Jin's long fingers, he didn't remember when they where three fingers in his hole but the felt so good he wanted to cry.

Namjoon knelt beside Jimin's head slapped his lips with his cock and pushed it through those plump lips when Jimin turned his head to the side opening his mouth for the cock to enter but it was so big he could only take so much.

In his delirious state he started sucking on the cock like it was a lollipop, Taehyung took one of Jimin's small hand and brought it to his cock and had Jimin stroke his slicked cock up and down.

"Mmh, all pliant like a kitten with milk" said Jin, a lazy smirk tugging at his lips as he pushed his entire cock in one go, hitting the smaller's prostate head on.

Jimin let go of Namjoon's cock, arching off the bed, he screamed moaning as he came on himself gasping.

"You could've gave us a warning you know" said Namjoon slipping his cock back into Jimin's mouth.

"Wouldn't that be boring as hell?" Asked Jin not moving his cock that was still buried deep inside Jimin but he didn't know how of that he take since the smaller was clenching uncontrollably around his dick.

"You better start fucking before I pull you out of there" Taehyung said as he clasped his hand over Jimin's hand that still stroking his cock, moving it a bit faster, he so wanted to fucking him and have his cum stay inside Jimin forever.

"Fuck off" Jin smirked as he held on Jimin's thighs and started plowing in.

Jimin moaned wanting to leave Namjoon's cock again but Namjoon held his head.

"Nah, you keep those pretty little lips on me" he hissed as Jimin's moans sent vibrations through his cock.

Jin sped up, thoroughly shoving his cock in and out, assaulting Jimin's prostate head on with each thrust.

Jimin was moaning with Namjoon's cock in his mouth, Namjoon held the back of Jimin's head fucking his mouth when he felt himself about to cum.

Taehyung sped up both his hand along with Jimin's just when he was about to cum.

Jimin's body was on fire, his mind was so fogged by lust that he didn't know what was going on but understand it was something sexual and what they gave him made him want pleasure in all forms.

Namjoon groaned as he came inside Jimin's mouth,Jimin gagged but drank the cum some escaping from the corners of his lips, Taehyung jerked himself off and came all over Jimin's chest, Jin was the last to cum, pounding in relentlessly until he felt himself burst painting Jimin's insides with his cum.

Jimin was left breathless when they were all done.

"Fuck, that was good" Jin groaned as he pulled out.

"His mouth does wonders too, still inexperienced but he'll get there" said Namjoon as he leaned in to shove his tongue inside Jimin's mouth, tasting his cum as he kissed Jimin, who clung on to his biceps.

"M–more" Jimin mumbled against Namjoon's lips.

Taehyung smirked as moved to position himself on Jimin after Jin left to get a drink.

Jimin gasped as Taehyung him on his stomach and positioned his cock on his hole rubbing its head around the entrance.

"And more you will get Princess, I hope you're ready for me"

I'm Sooo ready for you Daddy🤤

Lol I just thought about the villain for this story and it's gonna be awkward as hell for me!

I don't really know what to make of this chapter.

Mimi💕