To the graveyard of a friend, part 3, ending

Everyone was in stund silence, as what just happened, and what they were seeing started to come to them. The first who got out of it was Kari and Gotomon, who both raced forward, tackling Wizardmon in a hug. He seemed surprised by the sudden hug attack, but hugged her back after the shook.

T.K and Patamon, who were on their knees, stood up, staring in disbelief. The white Wizardmon, who stood awkwardly next to Wizardmon, saw the pair. They made eye contact, and the white Wizardmon walked over to them. He put our his hand, before speaking.

"It is nice to meet you. My name is Sourcermon."

T.K stared at his hand, before shaking his head, and taking the hand, shaking softly it.

"T.K, and this is my partner, Patamon." He answered. Sourcermon nodded his head in understanding. They then turned to Kari, Gotomon, and Wizardmon, who we're talking with each other.

"Your really here? You're not a ghost or anything like that?" Kari asked. He nodded his head, seeming to smile. This made the crest of light, and her Digimon seem to cry harder, holding onto  him like he would disappear if they didn't. After a few minutes, they both calmed down, getting up, and turning to Sourcermon. Kari put out her hand to the Digimon, which surprised him, but he gladly accepted.

"My name is Kari, and this is my partner Gotomon." Kari introduced. Sourcermon nodded.

"My name is Sourcermon. I am the brother of your friend, Wizardmon."

The digidestend and their Digimon looked at him in surprise. They had never heard of a brother of Wizardmon. Sourcermon dident looked surprised at their shook, like he was expecting and was used to it.

"Yes, it does seem strange, but it is true. I ushuliy stay in the colder areas of the digital world, which makes it that not that many have heard of me. Unlike my brother, who is a legend, who I am very happy for." He said, adding the last part after Kari looked at him sadly. Wizardmon walked over, and this time, T.K and Patamon hugged him. Not as long, but enough for the Digimon to understand their love for him. After they broke off the hug, both magical digimon grabbed their staffs, looking very happy to see them again. This is when something struck Kari.

"Wait... Sorcermon why were you gone, and not revived?" She asked. Soucremon chuckled a little, before answering.

"My life force is contacted to my brothers. When he died, I did as well. So I couldn't be revide unless he was as well."

Kari nodded her head understanding. She seemed a little sad though, which made since, as she was saddened by what he just had spoken. Wizardmon looked between everyone, before landing on Kari to ask a question.

"If I may ask, were is your brother and the rest of the digidestend?" He asked. Kari laughed a little, before answering.

"A lot has changed since you, well, you know. But I bet everyone would be overjoyed to see you. Along side, there are some new digidestned I would like you to meet."

Wizardmon looked at her in surprise, but nodded.

"Were too?" He asked. The digidestned and their Digimon smiled at this response.

"Well, I have to make a few calls, but this seems like a good meet up spot." T.K answered, with Kari nodding. Wizardmon smiled at them.

"Then I can not wait to see how you've grown."

I hope you enjoyed Wizardmon returns!